TOTM help please

nicky1

Hi all, any help I would be grateful if you wouldn't mind..

I have been on Cambridge since 4th Jan and have lost just over 30lbs. I have had two normal periods in about the right place, but this month I haven't had one, about 5 days late now. I am DEFINITELY not pregnant, my body doesn't feel like I am just about to get one.

About 3 weeks ago I went up from sole source plus 4 packs plus milk, to sole source plus, 3 packs, 1 meal plus milk, this week I have decided to go to 810 (as of Sat). Has anyone ever experienced this this far into the plan, I am a little worried that I am starving my body because I am now out of ketosis due to eating real food.

In my long and chequered dieting history when I was a lot younger I lost weight by eating very little calories (not following any specific diet but drastically cutting down), it probably wasn't nutritionally balanced and it wasn't low carb, and the same thing happened until I increased my calorie intake.

I;m older and wiser now, I don't want to store up health problems for the future, is this normal, is it dangerous??

I have called my consultant but she has yet to come back to me ..

thanks all as always, for listening..

Hi ya :)

My periods changed about 2 months into SS+

To This day they are longer... longer cycles...and MORE painful!!!!!! never good on all counts

There is a reason for it..but i can never remember it lol someone will explain later i hope!
(im 33 btw.. )

Hiya, I'm 30 and I've done CD in the past and had no problems with my periods. Last time I did it I wasn't on the pill, and was still regular as clockwork, 28 day cycle. This time round I am on the pill, and apart from 1 month where my boobs were very sore and I had really bad period type pain mid cycle. But other than that no problems.

last week was my second week on 810, i was roughly a week late for my period and when it arrive it was only for a few days and not that heavy but the tummy ache was awfull, im not normally like that, normally regular to,im 34 btw

thanks people, will call cambridge tomorrow, although not wishing ill on anyone its good to know that other people experience different cycles if you see what I mean!

Back