totm need chocolate 4th shake?

tinkerbellsmum

Gold Member
hi its my totm month and i'm really craving chocolate. the kids have had some of there chocolate today and its everywhere.
i was wondering will it effect my loss if i have anoth ss meal i've already had 3 today? how will it effect my loss was thinking of making a hot chocolate with 1,

I don't personally think it would do much harm honey, much less than "real" chocolate, and if it will keep you on the straight and narrow then that's obviously the best option x x

have the shake its a lot better than the real thing and will keep you in ketosis

hi its my totm month and i'm really craving chocolate. the kids have had some of there chocolate today and its everywhere.
i was wondering will it effect my loss if i have anoth ss meal i've already had 3 today? how will it effect my loss was thinking of making a hot chocolate with 1,

Definitely the right thing to do - much better than diving into the other... stuff... lying around. :)

And 4 shakes just makes it an SS+ day, that's all. No harm done at all.

Easter's tough, isn't it? I'm starting to think it's actually harder than Christmas, dietwise... :rolleyes:

yeah easter is hard esp at totm.
i had hot chocolate and cravings have gone not that keen on choco hot though but it did the job

Well done on not caving in on the kids chocolate... :0clapper:

Back