totm question help please

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by soolaboola, 21 October 2008 Social URL.

1. soolaboola

soolaboola sisters of slim

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st6lb(35.43%)
    Diet:
    ss cd (hardcore)
    if offended please leave now..

what it is ,i was always a once a month kind of gal 5 days of bleeding and that was me,but this week again i am due on and i was only on 2 weeks ago,i am on the pill,this week i have been spotting jelly streaks have a banging headache,backache, overy pains,and i am starving have been having more water to try and fool it,and the classic sign that is i want to kill anything that comes in contact with me lol.... i wonder if its just me i have been ss ing 100% for a month ,will it settle down or do i have to put up and shut up. yours grumpily soolaboola

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Camille

Camille Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(14.98%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Hi, I did ss for 12 weeks a while ago & I did experience very strange goings on with the totm suff. I went from being very regular to being on for 3 days off 2 weeks back on for 6 days & so on! I went to the docs & she suggested the injection which I was fine on. I have just started ss again after a break so fingers crossed things will fine this time too! A lot of people on here seem to have the same trouble so I'm sure you will get loads of advice. Good luck x

4. susan70

susan70 Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    im into my 6th week of period until i did cd i dint have periods at all due to my pill.it seems normal for cd to mess them up, ive been told it will calm down.xx

5. gailt39

gailt39 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st8lb(28.78%)
    Diet:
    CD
    i know the feeling after i had the coil fitted over 4 yrs ago i haven t had a period but yesterday i had spotting and bad stomach cramps same again today i could have murdered the kids yesterday im sure i would have been released on pms lol

6. LellyCD

LellyCD Trying to stay healthy!

hi soola, can't really give any advice as i've not had any adverse reactions totm wise but i have read a lot that this can happen. Hope you feel better soon!!
    xx

7. BeverleyG

BeverleyG Full Member

Diet:
    my version of Slimfast
    as far as i know weight loss affects your hormone levels and a side effect of this is irregular periods and spotting etc. i was not due on but cos i started my diet i came on a few days in and have been spotting a bit since, its annoying but just another sign that your body is adjusting and that changes are happening.

8. night-owl

night-owl Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(17.84%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan Step 2
    It's CD. Promise you it will all settle down again after 3 months.

9. CeeKay

CeeKay Staying on plan!

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I wish!

10. Anisah

Anisah A pound at a time

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Mine seems to be 2 weeks on 2 weeks off when I am SSing. I just re-started SSing AGAIN today so we'll see how soon my TOTM starts.

11. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

You're not alone :( When I am doing SS I am on and off again every other week it seems. My Dr definitely feels it's related to CD (she is a strong supporter of the diet btw), and prefers me to do 810 as it has slightly less impact.

12. lilacbunnykins

lilacbunnykins slim for cruise

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slim and save
    im on day 6 of cd and have just come on,im over a week early,well more then that as i normally go 28 days and this is day 17!!!!im just assuming its the diet will see what happens next month..

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.