totm question

jenboo

Hi is it normal to have changes im your cycle? Also will totm stop weight loss ? Gate being a woman sometimes hahah x

Sometimes it affects it sometimes it doesn't. Tmi but to me it makes my periods heavier and longer and more painful and sometimes I have a tiny gain but make up for it the next week. I've done cwp about 4 times lol and this time the first week was totm and I lost 15lbs still x

Thank u I will just ride it put then and hooe it doesmy make me gain only thing is it is making me crave carbs ! :-(

Unfortunately yes it does!

I usually stay the same when I'm due on but then the week after I used to drop 9lbs... Until I lost 5 stone and then it dropped down to 7lbs! Now after 9 stone my TOTM has stopped now lol! But if you have a slow week don't panic!!! It'll be worth it at the next weigh in!

U have lost 9stone !!!!!!!! Wowzers well done ! I am just worried because i am startimg week two tomoro I havent had an official weigh in as cdc on holiday so I havey first weigh in next week at emd of week two so hope it doesmt slow everything down :-( xx

Aww thanks! Well week 2 is notoriously a slow week anyway so try but to worry... Stress can also make you gain weight something about the hormone cortisol being released :D

you'll be fab! It's impossible not to lose weight on this plan! Stick with it Hun and good luck! Xx

I am on week 4 and have had TOTM 3 times since I started don't know why it's really played havoc with my cycle don't think it's really made my weight loss less though .

Thts good to know it hasn't messed with ypur weightloss .. has ot made stixking to it harder in terms of craving food ? Xx

Back