TOTM QUESTION!!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by BKC1969, 2 April 2009 Social URL.

1. BKC1969

BKC1969 Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(7.63%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi I started CD SS on Monday and have now started bleeding, with period pains, banging head, the lot. The thing is I have the Contraceptive Implant and dont have periods!!! This happened when I went on CD before (only managed a week before) but the CDC said it was just a coincidence. Anyone else here that can shed some light to this problem.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Katycakes

Katycakes Stubborn tortoise

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.97%)
    Diet:
    Unsure
    Don't think it is coincidence. Periods can go haywire on CD, think it's something to do with hormones being released as we burn the fat. I had 2 months with no period, then three in 5 weeks, and am usually like clockwork. I guess a CDC might see this thread and explain it better than I can, but I know CD can affect periods.
    xxx

4. Lexie_dog

Lexie_dog UNLEASHING THE BEAST!

Start Weight:
    15st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3.5lb(1.57%)
    Diet:
    SW, minimal bread!
    I second the above posts, periods go HAYWIRE on CD, which I like.

I have PCOS and its one of the few times I get a "natural" period without forcing my body to do all types of hormonal nonsense.

Women lay down oestrogen and progesterone in thier fat stores. When fat begins to shrink down some of it is released into your bloodstream.

It will even out, don't worry about it.

5. BKC1969

BKC1969 Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(7.63%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I hope it stops soon and doesnt last all through the diet, it caught me out, big time.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.