TOTM

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by cddietgal, 23 April 2008 Social URL.

1. cddietgal

cddietgal Full Member

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Nat

Nat Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    your not on your own, the first time i encountered my time of the month on this diet, did i know about it, it was really really hard, i was extra grumpy and the temptation to eat was huge, i guess i was lucky in a way that it co-incided with my add a meal week, but i think adding a meal made me want to eat even more! the best way i could deal with it was to keep busy and go to bed early!!!

hope you get through it ok, you've done so well

4. LENNY4974

LENNY4974 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    You are not alone:D

Yes I get exactly the same when on this diet and TOTM is due

Luckily for my hubby he will be in the States working when I am due this month ha ha ha.

All I can suggest is that you keep drinking the water and count to 10 before speaking to anyone.

Take care

5. Danell

Danell Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.98%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Im lucky i dont have a totm anymore as i have had the depo injection for 5 years now, and tbh i dont have symptoms anymore either.

BUT everyday on this diet i want to eat the world and snap at everyone lol

6. LISACDVIRGIN

LISACDVIRGIN Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st6.0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st6.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    last week i had my totm on this diet and i was like a different person. i was so angry and emotional and the food cravings i had were unbelievable!!!! but i resisted and at the end of it all i was so proud to sya i'd got thru it.....and u will 2!!!

xx

7. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Diet:
    Dukan
    JUst what I am going thru now. Thats why I am sat in front of the pc and not cooking their tea!! I am sooooo uptight and so flippin' hungry.

No idea of the damage I might have done but I stuck my finger in a jar of Marmite today and ate a couple of huge globs of it. (Could've been worse, could've been on the heavily buttered toast as in pre-CD!) I just couldnt stop myself.....

8. Kim&Leah

Kim&Leah Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    im dreading totm :(
    luckily i have just finished this months, so i have a month of being able to do the diet while nice and calm lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.