Totm

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Penpen, 4 May 2008 Social URL.

1. Penpen

Penpen Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Last question, promise....for tonight anyway ;)

I am due on my p's next week, how much will this affect my weight loss for my first week??

I dont want to set my expectations too high only for it to be a small amount because of totm....

Penny

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Diet:
    Dukan
    It can affect some people, so best to hold that thought & if your losses aren't as you'd hoped, be confident in the knowledge that next week should be better. You will prob get to know your cycle before long and will be able to "track" how your weight goes.

I, for example, know that my "heavy" time is literally mid-cycle, so when I dont lose much then at least there is a valid reason!

Good luck!!

4. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    It really depends for me, I tend to hold on to water prior to P getting into full force, so if I am due on I am more likely keep the weight but once it does come I tend to lose a little bit more

So even if you dont drop as much as you would like one week you could get a bit of an extra loss the next week if that makes sense

Thats how it works with me anyhow :)

5. GaynorEm

GaynorEm Proper Little Madam

Diet:
    HealthyEating
    I normally hold water weight but I lost 9lbs on my first week and I was totm so...I guess you can never really tell...your body is always full of surprises.

Good luck for your first weigh in. x x

6. redhed

redhed Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    i lost 6lb in my 1st week and i was on ma p's was crappy time but i dint no it could effect weight loss,can it really?!!! lolxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.