TOTM??????

Hi,

You will definitely loose fat during TOTM, but cause of fluid retention etc, then it might not show on the scales that week. SO when on TOTM it is best to have the right attitude towards the weigh in and not get disappointment. Usually works out the next week is an awesome result xox

yeah im feeling a bit iffy about next WI as been doing the TOTM thing now and the sneaky peak on the scales this morning i have barely shifted from Thursday. i will remember this next WI

Since i've been on Lipotrim I have totm every other week:confused: but it doesn't seem to impact on my weight loss.Everyone is different. Hope you have a good loss.:D

MY TOTM is due and i think thats why i have been a bit moody etc. i am not bothered if it affects my weight loss cos it should balance out over time, i am just worried that i will need super resilience, cos this is normally the time i get my sugar and junk food cravings! its interesting to be more aware of my body than ever before tho. Its amazing how much i understand myself now that i dont have my emotional crutch!

Anyhow, i will survive "hey, hey!!"

Back