TOTM =[

JustForMe

Gold Member
grrr its day 5! on day 3 i weighed myself and id lost 4 1/2 pounds now is TOTM and iv put it back on in water retention! will i lose the weight next week when TOTM has finished or am i now where i was at the beggining.

iv been following almost 100% i havent eating anything crappy and i feel like giving up :wave_cry:

dont give up!!!!!! the lady told me in the chemist told me about some woman she knows who lost 11 stone!!!!

are u fully understanding this diet?any chance u r on msn and could help me?!xx

well if you have any questions just ask, iv done quite a bit of research. i just feel like im back at square one. it sucks!

Aww chuck! At least you know it's just water. Isn't there tablets that you can buy over the counter for TOTM related water retention?

grrr its day 5! on day 3 i weighed myself and id lost 4 1/2 pounds now is TOTM and iv put it back on in water retention! will i lose the weight next week when TOTM has finished or am i now where i was at the beggining.

iv been following almost 100% i havent eating anything crappy and i feel like giving up :wave_cry:

Hi there,

Maybe try just weighing yourself once a week as weight does tend to fluctuate, especially during TOTM.

I gained 1 lb in Week 4 due to TOTM and felt like you do now. I felt like giving up cos I followed the programme 100% and still gained, but at the back of my mind I knew it was just water weight. I stuck with it and lost 4 lbs the next week! :)

Just stick with it and you will see results!

Love Lisa

i dont know may have a look at the chemist tomorrow. i just dont want all this hard work to be for nothing. iv just got over the stage of feeling hungry and the shakes actually fill me up now!

i hope so!!!! and thanks everyone for the reassurance i just really want this to work!

Honestly don't worry about it!

As near enough everyone has said...it should come off next week!

Just keep up the good work!

xx

i in same boat hun, i weighed after 3 days(1st week) and it said ive lost 11lbs.not to trusting of the boots scales so know to only go when rowlands chemist weigh me wed. but now ive come on. worried its gonna give me small 1st week loss. i know any loss a good loss tho.

might try the over counter water retention tabs

Back