Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by corrina, 11 March 2009.

1. corrina

corrina Well-Known Member

Ah just came and i am serverly craving anything unhealthy, i was the same yeaserday but i managed to stop myself but this time i can hear the biscuit and choc cupboard shouting of me.
    help need advice xx
  2. 30FlirtyGirl

30FlirtyGirl Call me Nicky xx

Some great chocolate hits I use to see me through TOTM is the Nutella treats.

2 tablespoons of nutella slightly heated added to a shredded wheat or crushed ryvita. The finer you crush the shredded wheat/ryvita the better.

Make into balls and stick in the fridge.

You can use the Shredded wheat/ ryvita as a healthy extra and the nutella is 4 syns per tablespoon

3. corrina

corrina Well-Known Member

Thanks i will try that for defo xx
  4. Tracie Green

Tracie Green Well-Known Member

what a fab tip!!!! im due on tommorow and am feeling exactly the same!! will def try that!! thanx flitygirl!!! xxx
  5. foxxxiblonde

foxxxiblonde Active Member

That IS a fab idea! Thanks so much.
  6. 30FlirtyGirl

30FlirtyGirl Call me Nicky xx

7. tullulah

tullulah Well-Known Member

mmm sounds good, will defo be giving this a try!
  8. Annie68

Annie68 Well-Known Member

I make them without the golden syrup too. No point in adding extra sugar and syns when they don't need it.

You can also make them with 2 crushed weetabix (1 HexB)
  9. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Can I also suggest that when you are craving sweet things at TOTM, try doing more green days instead.
    Your body wants more carbs than chocolate....believe me its true!
    Fill up on syn free chips and pasta and the craving will go away.