totm

joy1

Silver Member
Sorry everyone but its totm and I am much heavier that usual, I have the meridian coil fitted and normally am very light. I dont know if this is a result of lipotrim or that I might have been straining to hard due to being constipated early this week and done something.(sorry for being crude) Just wondered if anyone expereinced problems like this. Will go to Docs on Monday if no better, feel terrible and sorry for myself

ok first of all ive had exactly the same problem it comes with fast weight loss apparentley and as for the constipation you can pick up some laxatives that will help you with that problem the coil well that type does come with alot of side effects tho i had mine removed because of hardly any periods really bad belly aches and mood swings from hell i was always depressed google the coil you have you will see how many other women had the same problem i just have the normal copper coil now and no side effects with it at all , so this heavy totm for me is down to the diet ill find out the name of the laxatives for you you can pick up from any super market asda ect xxx hope ive helped xxx

Last edited:
Dulax and also glycerol suppositries help as they are non oral and work with in mins and you dont have to worry about being able to control it like you do with laxs once the glycerol as removed what ever from the bowel your done so to speak lol xx

i have the complete opposite. I have no period at all on LT which is strange for me coz I have very heavy periods usually. dont have a coil though.

Back