Tough day

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Tab, 5 August 2009 Social URL.

1. Tab

Tab Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.61%)
    Im really not feeling very well today and Ive got the munchies. I dont know if its my ME thats having a flare or if its something worse (symptons include sore throat, aches, sweats oops)
    Anway can someone please tell me why its not a good idea to spend the afternoon eatinf a big bag of twiglets and loads of chocolate whilst drinking tea???
    :break_diet:day indeed lol

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. GracieMai

GracieMai Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st8.5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7.5lb(4.62%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Because you will probably feel guilty and worse after you have eaten it. Can you do something that you enjoy that might take your mind off it. When i feel like that, i drag the dog out for a play around the park or get my cross stitch out.

The tea sounds good though, curl up with a mig cup and a book perhaps?

Hope you feel better, sending big hugs xxxxxxxx

4. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Start Weight:
    22st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(11.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Green Days only.
    Oh dear, please don't do it - you will hate yourself for giving in afterwards and that will make you want to continue 'munching' - try to avoid the twiglets and choclate if you can.

I hope you will be feeling better very soon. X

5. littlehobbit

littlehobbit Full Member

i was ill last week with the flu and i understand the temptation.all wanted was chocolate and fatty foods-probs not good when ur ill anyway but thats what i wanted!
    so i spent time on here and looked for recipes and i made some of the low syn cakes.and altho they are not proper cakes,they taste nice and you dont feel guilty after it!
    hope you feel better soon

6. Busy_mam

Busy_mam Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(25.82%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    hope you feel better soon could you find a low sin chocolate bar like a freddo melt itmix some quark in and then sit with some fruit and dip away grapes and bannana

7. Tab

Tab Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.61%)
    Thanks for the replies. I ended up having a blow out but it was a synned and restricted one so all ok (although low or syn free for the rest of the week lol)
    I still feel quite yucky today but need to go to the library so while Im out Im going to look for some options for the next chocolate fix
    Thanks again

8. hypa2008

hypa2008 Full Member

Start Weight:
    31st3lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    16st13lb(54.23%)
    Diet:
    caveman
    Eating junk when your ill only makes you feel better for a whole 10 mins. I was not able to eat properly for the last month til last tues because not been able to cook due to my severe back ache and I felt so bad and had no energy. Fresh fruit and veg is the best solution for runny nose, cough etc because its packed with loads vitamins and minerals and try and make a nice veggie soup One its smoothing, it's a comfort food when ill and nice and warm when your ill and helps keep your fluids up. SEriously loads water, rest and loads vitamins in your fruit and veggies is best cure not junk. Just think how good you'll feel after:)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.