Tough day

Tab

Im really not feeling very well today and Ive got the munchies. I dont know if its my ME thats having a flare or if its something worse (symptons include sore throat, aches, sweats oops)
Anway can someone please tell me why its not a good idea to spend the afternoon eatinf a big bag of twiglets and loads of chocolate whilst drinking tea???
:break_diet:day indeed lol

Because you will probably feel guilty and worse after you have eaten it. Can you do something that you enjoy that might take your mind off it. When i feel like that, i drag the dog out for a play around the park or get my cross stitch out.

The tea sounds good though, curl up with a mig cup and a book perhaps?

Hope you feel better, sending big hugs xxxxxxxx

Oh dear, please don't do it - you will hate yourself for giving in afterwards and that will make you want to continue 'munching' - try to avoid the twiglets and choclate if you can.

I hope you will be feeling better very soon. X

i was ill last week with the flu and i understand the temptation.all wanted was chocolate and fatty foods-probs not good when ur ill anyway but thats what i wanted!
so i spent time on here and looked for recipes and i made some of the low syn cakes.and altho they are not proper cakes,they taste nice and you dont feel guilty after it!
hope you feel better soon

hope you feel better soon could you find a low sin chocolate bar like a freddo melt itmix some quark in and then sit with some fruit and dip away grapes and bannana

Thanks for the replies. I ended up having a blow out but it was a synned and restricted one so all ok (although low or syn free for the rest of the week lol)
I still feel quite yucky today but need to go to the library so while Im out Im going to look for some options for the next chocolate fix
Thanks again

Eating junk when your ill only makes you feel better for a whole 10 mins. I was not able to eat properly for the last month til last tues because not been able to cook due to my severe back ache and I felt so bad and had no energy. Fresh fruit and veg is the best solution for runny nose, cough etc because its packed with loads vitamins and minerals and try and make a nice veggie soup One its smoothing, it's a comfort food when ill and nice and warm when your ill and helps keep your fluids up. SEriously loads water, rest and loads vitamins in your fruit and veggies is best cure not junk. Just think how good you'll feel after:)

Back