Tough Times!

trudyc

Gold Member
hmmm been on the diet for 8 weeks now and been doing great but for some reason today I just want to break it and eat rubbish and drink!!! Just been to a party where i didn't eat a thing or have a drink and felt blimmin miserable! Don't think I was a lot of fun either and ended up coming home very early, been out a lot on this diet and this is the first time I really felt it was restrictive! Trying to stay positive, the road seems very long tonight.

Sorry to hear you've had a miserable day Trudy...but you are doing so so well! Please don't give up!!! A lifetime of being slim, in control and wearing fabulous outfits to parties will be worth it compared to caving in to a few nibbles now :D

Chin up hun - with 8wks on the diet under your belt you did amazingly not to break it! :D x

Just remember - it's not a life sentence.
This is one party - but there will be hundred of others where you will be having a great time AND be the shape you want to be

Thanks guys, Atropos you are most correct, need to look at the bigger picture. Feeling a bit more in control today, even tried out a new recipe. On and up I say (or down if we are talking scales!)

Back