TOWIE

i dont watch it- but big brother has amy childs on there :) xx

awww poo!! xx

I think TOWIE has its interesting moments and I have watched a few but more and more, lately, the scenes have been very obviously set up for the camera and the home audience. Most of it now strikes me as very fake. Lately this has become a total problem because none of them are pro actors and yet they are being asked to act! They are awful at pretending these heart-felt one on one chats are genuine.

And they are all so scarily dim - it's just frightening.

I know, there's a lot of it that is quite set up and fake, but I just love looking at the style (or lack of) and the make up and hair! Where do they get the time!!!

Joey Essex is the cutest!! :eek:

Noooooo !!!

NONE of the Essex boys do it for me! I wouldn't want to be with someone who robs my fake tan and mascara :p

He's not my type either, I just think he's so sweet! Or should I say...REEM :p

I would love to see all of them with no fake tan, nails, hair extensions, eyelashes and make up!

Didn't have time to read it, but the magazine from one of Sundays papers there must have been a feature on Amy Childs, as she was on the front cover.

She was wearing no (or very little and natural) makeup, and natural hair and I must say she looked beautiful!

Have also seen a picture of Chloe before all of her cosmetic surgery in a magazine a while ago, and my God how she has ruined herself! She used to be so naturally pretty, now all you see is her awful trout pout! It's such a shame really, but if they're happy and comfortable looking that way, then who are we to judge :)

Didn't have time to read it, but the magazine from one of Sundays papers there must have been a feature on Amy Childs, as she was on the front cover.

She was wearing no (or very little and natural) makeup, and natural hair and I must say she looked beautiful!

Have also seen a picture of Chloe before all of her cosmetic surgery in a magazine a while ago, and my God how she has ruined herself! She used to be so naturally pretty, now all you see is her awful trout pout! It's such a shame really, but if they're happy and comfortable looking that way, then who are we to judge :)

She resembles Freddie Mercury now - not a good look.

I absolutely love TOWIE, it's my guilty pleasure!! Can't wait for it to start again this month.

I have a funny feeling that Mark and Lauren will get back together this series, not before both have flings with other people and make the other one jealous, or should that be well jel! :D

All Mark Wright has is a good body. Fairly ordinary face - nothing spectacular. And his 'talent' for making money through clubs, networking etc. Lauren has been with him on and off for ten years. Longer than many a marriage. Perhaps their relationship has just run its course? He was reported as telling the press the sex was no longer there. Charming! He is a born flirt, he loves women and he loves himself even more. He is not a good bet right now for any girl seeking a committed LTR.

Lauren seems to do just fine when she puts up and shuts up. But even that only works for so long. I feel sorry for her in some ways but this is a classic setup - bossy, egotistical man and pretty but downtrodden woman. In the end it is always the man that walks away that one last time.

At times I enjoy TOWIE, but the last series was so full of badly scripted, badly acted 'encounters' I stopped watching before the end. I know a lot of it is fake but lately it's like they don't try hard to make it even seem real. They are a lot of showroom dummies being told to stand here or sit there and say this, or that...

I hope the next series will be better but I doubt it somehow. Not knocking your fave thing, TOWIE fans! I just think it could be so much better and don't want the creative team to sit back now and not bother because they have an established audience.

I agree !! And I sometimes wonder just how much of it is set up for the cameras, I know it says at the start that SOME of it is, but lately it seems that ALL of it is!

Back