Tpott's Day 15....Weighing in at 2pm

your scales must be wrong! dont panic wait untill tomorrow.....dont binge now,

Don't worry June. I am still being good. Not had even a sniff of food! I have however been struggleing with the water. I've only had 1lt so far today and a couple of mugs of coffee. I will try to get a couple more bottles down my neck tonight. I am really looking forward to my weigh in tomorrow, hopefully it will inspire me to keep on the straight and narrow.
:D

Day 8 continued
Well I feel pretty awfull. I have such a terrible stomach ache. I can actually feel my stomach muscles contorting. It's just the same as a leg cramp, but it's happening from just below my rib cage to my groin. It's all the way down the right side of my body. It is only just calming down. I was bent double for about an hour. I do not have a clue whats causing it and I hope it does not happen again :(
So another day in the CD house is drawing to a close.
Tomorrow is weighing in day! I hope it is a good one! I am hoping for at least 7lb! So fingers crossed.

Day 9 weigh in day!!!

Day 9 Well weigh in day today! My scales still keep bouncing up and down and I am finding it really depressing. I can't wait untill 10am to be weighing in on Helens scales. The only other thing I feel a bit down about is I am feeling constipated! I don't know why because I took a ducolax pill Sunday and it felt like the entire world fell out of my backside!!! :8855:
So why am i all bunged up again? I think it's because I am not drinking enough water, I really am having trouble getting it down. Oh well must not dwell on it!
I'm off to be weighed!
Will update later.
Pam, I will say hi to Helen for you!

Day 9 continued....
WOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I had my weigh in this morning and I've dropped 10lb of blubber! Yippeeeeeeeeee
That means I have lost 15lb in 9 days!
I feel sooooo relieved and so very happy!
Life is good! I've still not drunk enough water today, but I will keep topping it up this afternoon.
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Thank you Pam. I'm still glugging and unfortunatly running to the loo :D
Roll on Day 10!!!

Well done friend, keep up the fab work. Right here alongside you on the wagon.

XX

Thank you my lovely friend! How are you getting on? Still going strong I hope! xxx

Fantastic loss - well done :0clapper:

Thanks DQ. :D I am really happy about it!

Well Day 10 has arrived!
I am still rolling along, I feel really great! I'm really relieved that I have kept going this time, after faffing about, jumping on and off the SS wagon for the past 3 years. I have finally got my head in the right place. I just hope I continue to feel and think this way. I so want to be slim again, I want to feel good about myself. I don't want to be self conscious about my appearence. I want to walk in to a shop and buy nice fashionable clothes!
So with those thoughts fresh in my mind I will keep to SS and keep glugging the water! I'm still not drinking enough, Helen's waiting for the water flavour to be delivered. So at the moment I'm still on the plain, boring tap water. Hopefully Helen will have the flavouring for me soon! I rather like the orange one the best!
So! How is everyone else getting along?
I hope you are all doing well.
Slimdom here we come! :D

great weight loss tracey keeep glugging!!!!

Thank you June! I'm still in the zone and being good. Feeling really positive! Looking forward to see all the girls tonight at Nikkies! It will be good to catch up with everyone.xx

Well Day 10 has arrived!
I am still rolling along, I feel really great! I'm really relieved that I have kept going this time, after faffing about, jumping on and off the SS wagon for the past 3 years. I have finally got my head in the right place. I just hope I continue to feel and think this way. I so want to be slim again, I want to feel good about myself. I don't want to be self conscious about my appearence. I want to walk in to a shop and buy nice fashionable clothes!
So with those thoughts fresh in my mind I will keep to SS and keep glugging the water! I'm still not drinking enough, Slimdom here we come! :D

Well done Tracey.

Your thoughts are mine exactly. This year we will get there, and more importantly, stay there so we never have to do this journey again.

Well done Tracey.

Your thoughts are mine exactly. This year we will get there, and more importantly, stay there so we never have to do this journey again.

Yes Pam...this year is our year! We will be slim and we will stay slim! :D

Day 11
So here I am at Day 11. I can't believe it! I really am so pleased that this time around I am completely committed to SS. I feel so lucky that my head is in the right place.
I am still only managing between two and three litrs of water per day, but I will try and increase it to four. I know that I always lose more weight when I average between four and five litrs a day. But I am really struggling to get it down. I still don't have any water flavouring, so I am finding it rather difficult. I should be getting the water flavour on monday. Yippeeeeee :D
So here I go day 11, I'm feeling confident and happy and looking forward to my next weigh in on Monday. I am not weighing at home on my scales because they fluctuate too much. I have also developed a taste for some of the CD soups. Which is very strange because they used to make me heave! I have a real taste for the spicy tomato and I rather like the Leek and potato (both with a good grind of pepper). I do still however hate the cheese and broccoli, the veggie and oriental chilli. Yuck!! I'm going to give the mushroom a try later, I used to like it so I will see if my taste has changed or not.
Have a fantastic day fellow slimmers! We will win! We will be slim!
:D

athanks for the links.................day 11 eh. you are going strong keep on going i take my hat off to you well donexx

Back