Tpott's Day 15....Weighing in at 2pm

Thought I had better not say that. lol

Day 14
Well I'm am still feeling dreadfull and still running to the loo! Don't think I will lose much weight though, because I gave in to the urge to eat last night. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
I did not gorge myself and stuff my face but I did have a small meal. I had a small portion of fish pie! I know I should not of had any carbs, but I just felt tired and poorly and wanted to eat some solid food. It was wrong to do it, but I just felt I wanted it and needed it. I am not going to beat myself up over it. I will climb back on the SS wagon. I feel far to weak and poorly to do anything today. I'm not feeling very hungry today, so will see how I go. I might try and do SS today or I will start again tomorrow. It all depends on how poorly I feeland how much my fat bum explodes :rolleyes:. Hopefully the fish pie fell straight through me and didn't make me gain too much :8855:
Have a fab day everyone and keep on going! xxx :break_diet:

Oh you poor poor thing! Sorry you're feeling so poorly. Don't feel bad about eating a little, in your state you probably needed it.
:character00264:

Get yourself better and then you can focus 100% - I hope you feel better soon! Get yourself all wrapped and cosy, and recover! :bundledup:

xx

Thank you June and Loopy! I'm feeling a fair bit better although rather tired. A miracle has happened......I am back in Ketosis! So I am back to freezing cold and burning blubber! Yippee! I have not eaten today, in fact I have not had a pack yet either. I will have some later. I have drunk three or four cups of tea. I was rather naughty and had a splash of milk in them, but I will go back to black coffee and lots of water tomorrow. So onwards and upwards! Or should that be downwards? :D

That's fantabulous!!!! Well done you! :winner:

I've not had any packs yet either, but I'm soooo hungry I have to now. Enjoy yours and I'll enjoy mine! :p

Don't worry about the milk - it was a splash :tear_drop: Have your pack, and I hope you're back to normal soon.

Well done for being good - I'm not sure I'd have done so well! ;)

That's fantabulous!!!! Well done you! :winner:

I've not had any packs yet either, but I'm soooo hungry I have to now. Enjoy yours and I'll enjoy mine! :p

Don't worry about the milk - it was a splash :tear_drop: Have your pack, and I hope you're back to normal soon.

Well done for being good - I'm not sure I'd have done so well! ;)

Hi Loopy, thank you for your lovely kind words.
Well I have done really well today I managed to drink about one and a half litrs of water plus another one and half litrs of tea. I know it should have been less tea and more water, but thats all I fancied today. I also managed to eat two and a half packs. So all in all not a bad day at all. I have been really lazy and stayed in my PJ's and watched a load of rubbish on TV.
Got my two week weigh in tomorrow afternoon. I don't think I have lost much due to my blip last night, but fingers crossed for a pound or two down!
:)

Hi Loopy, thank you for your lovely kind words.
Well I have done really well today I managed to drink about one and a half litrs of water plus another one and half litrs of tea. I know it should have been less tea and more water, but thats all I fancied today. I also managed to eat two and a half packs. So all in all not a bad day at all. I have been really lazy and stayed in my PJ's and watched a load of rubbish on TV.
Got my two week weigh in tomorrow afternoon. I don't think I have lost much due to my blip last night, but fingers crossed for a pound or two down!
:)

Hi Tracey

Dont worry about your blip last night as the others have said it will have gone straight through with the state of your botty yesterday. Cant have had an effect or you would not be in ketosis.

Good luck with your weigh in tomorrow. I know it will be a good one.

Hi Tracey

Dont worry about your blip last night as the others have said it will have gone straight through with the state of your botty yesterday. Cant have had an effect or you would not be in ketosis.

Good luck with your weigh in tomorrow. I know it will be a good one.

Thanks Pam.
I will let you know how I get on. :D

Glad you're feeling better today. Reckon you'll still have lost loads, fingers crossed eh?

XX

Thank you Nikkie
Well I have my fingers crossed but I am not holding out much hope. But will see how it goes.
I'm off up to Kent tomorrow on the 6am train. So I really want to stay on the straight and narrow while I am away. I don't know how I will cope with staying in a hotel all week with all those company expences at my disposal? I must stay away from the cooked breakfasts....they have always been my weakness! I LOVE eggs sausage and bacon!!!!:D
So I think I will have to stay locked in my room with lots of book's to read! :)
Have a fab day everyone and keep being strong!

Ooooh good luck for today!!! I have everything crossed for you - but I'm very optimistic you'll have a loss, and a good one at that! :D:D

I can sympathise with the breakfast situation - I wouldn't even set foot in there or I'd be like a woman possessed! Keep strong, and think that you'll have to report back to all of us ... :eek:

Let us know how you get on with your WI :p

Well Weighed in and only lost 1lb :cry:
But I only have myself to blame because I did have the fish pie on Saturday.
But 1lb is better than nothing.
Will not be weighing in now for three weeks as I will be away on my training course. Not sure if I am taking my lap top with me yet, If I do I will pop on Minimims to report how I am doing!
Keep on going everyone! We can do it! x

Well I'm back home just for today, got back 8pm last night. Back off to Kent again 5.30 am tomorrow untill Friday. Well I have fallen off the wagon, I knew as soon as I got bored and lonely in the hotel I would eat. I am not going to beat myself up about it. I am however under control, I weighed myself and have only gained 1.5 lb so all in all I am not going to panic. I have got two more boring weeks away in the hotel, so I will continue to watch what I eat and hopefully limit any damage. I know it's not ideal, but I am really struggling with being stuck miles from any sign of human life in a boring corperate hotel. I have been bored, lonely and missing my freinds and kids terribly. I did take my lap top away with me, but I could not afford the cost of using the internet in my room. The hotel charges a flat rate of £15 per day! Which I will not pay! It's a flipping rip off! :mad: I have been trying to make healthy choices and I have not eaten cooked breakfasts every morning. I have had dried fruits, museli and boiled eggs. I have swapped chips with my meals for salads and had bowls of veggie soup, I have had boiled rice a couple of times! So at least I am not filling up on deserts and sweets. I have not had a single chocolate, which is a miracle seeing as I am working for Thorntons!
So I am going to try and eat sensibly for the next two weeks and then get back on the SS wagon and keep on trucking untill I get to goal!
:D It is a compromise, but it's better than the alternative! I am not going to binge, I stop eating as soon as I am full and I am not snacking between meals!
How is everyone else doing? All going strong I hope! x

Dont beat yourself up, Tracey. We all understand. Just do the best you can over the next 2 weeks and then Cd will be there at the end. Do you remember Mandana from DH days? She is the only peson I have ever known to be able to do SS while staying in a hotel. You have a enough to do with all the training without beating yourself up about CD. Enjoy the next 2 weeks and get back on the wagon afterwards.

:hug99: Pam

same as Redpam.......................when your ready go back to cd, me i have just memory loss..................keep forgetting that i am on a diet lol

Back