Total Solution :-)) tra lala tra lala la!

shell09

Silver Member
Hi guys n gals!!

I'm very quick to post if I have a question or want a moan or a kick up the behind lol but today thought I would just post a happy message! (albeit with no real content)

I'm on day 7 feeling pretty good n very positive! Hunger??? What hunger! I kicked that one out the door for a while! Lol got through my first weekend admittedly by spending half of Saturday in the hair dressers lol (well a girls got to look her best ) was gonna get my nails done but thought I'd save that as another treat for next weekend :)

I'm even going to get the details if my local beauty salon type place n check out what treatments they offer I may have one every weekend or every other :) I might add I've never had a 'treatment' in my life but need to find new treats n rewards that aren't food n drink orientated!

Anyway I'm waffling her just want to say to all that have stayed on the wagon..... Well done and for all that are on first few days hang on in there!!

It's great that you sound so positive, certainly helps when on exante!!

I've also started looking in to beauty treatments and other things to treat myself when I do well.
There is a beautician that works from home just a few mins up the road from me and I'm going to be getting my eyelashes permed and tinted when I hit 2 stone lost.
I got a new piercing for my 1st stone lost :D

I feel the same, it's great isn't it?

I too have decided to have some treats. I am saving loads of money being on this diet, and I plan to spend some on indulging myself. I am going to buy myself some Molton Brown goodies, which normally I only get as birthday presents as it's a bit pricey.

I don't want to spend much on clothes as I plan to shrink out of them fairly quick so will be sticking to supermarket clothes. But we do deserve some treats.

I might also revive my make up case, I hardly ever bother with make up since I always think I look so awful so why bother? That's going to change!

Oh, and my husband said when I get to 14st (roughly halfway) he will pay for me to get my hair cut and highlighted at a senior stylist at Toni & Guy as a well done treat. It gives me something to aim for in the short term as goal weight seems a bit far away for now!

Fantastic goal treats, I agree we are actually saving money on this if we stick at it. My treat in 3 weeks will be to buy myself a beautiful new handbag. I am going to Estonia for a few days so intend to splash out a bit there, and stick to my TS plan. The friends I am going with are lovely and supportive so I imagine sticking to the plan should be a breeze with them around. So a new handbag and hopefully a dress size down should mean I can treat myself to one new cheapish outfit.
BTW does anyone know how much we have to lose to drop a dress size, I have never thought of that!

That tends to vary quite drastically from person to person if I remember correctly. I know my body tends to make it easier on me in that when I'm in the 14s I'm roughly a size 14, 12s and I'm a rough 12 and so on.

As for treats, I'm not really sure what I'm going to buy myself and when. I know I've been after an Alex Woo Little Letters necklace and a pair of Jeffrey Campbell Litas for a loooong time (though those two things together total about £250!) so perhaps I'll get one when I hit eight weeks TS 100% and the other when I hit fifteen weeks or something.

Treats are an amazing way to stay on track!

ooohh lots of positive vibes sounds fab! i must dig up this thread on the odd moment i lose the will to live :D

just spoke to my bf who arived back in the country today after being away for the week, who informs me he will se me tomorrow as his so tired bla yeah right nothing to do woth the fact his cousin n brother are around.... aaagh men huh! not to mention our daughters been really missing him bless her! almost very almost let him turn my smile upside down but NO i refuse! pft whatever to him :kissass:

off to look up those treatments xx

Back