Tracey-Anne's last chance Saloon!!!

Tracey-Anne

Hi all,
After reading many, many diaries on here, which have been so motivating, I'm going to write my own!! I'm going to write everything, even the little bites and tastes that I never count!!!
I'm doing SW EE but not going to class as I live in the Middle East until July, then I'll be home and straight to class!
I have 4 lovely children, 8 month, 3 years, 12 and 15 so there are always lots of delicious temptations around, heaps of buttery toast after the boys get in from school is a real problem for me, soooo hard to resist! At the moment I have a day off plan at the weekend as I think I'll lose the will to live but keep my syns at 5 all week so limit the damage. I've lost 7 lbs in 3 weeks, weigh in on Friday morning and do Davina DVD 4-5 times a week. I'm going back to the UK 80lbs heavier than when I left 4 years ago, devastating!!! But, I'd like to put a real dent in that in the 10 weeks I've got left. I hope with some support I can really do it this time. I have run out of excuses!!!
Good luck to you all on this journey, no gain, no pain!!
;)

Last edited:
Today:
Breakfast- Weetabix HEB
Skimmed milk: taken from HEA

Snack: apple

Lunch: Last nights ratatoiulle with cous cous

Snack: grapes, pineapple, melon topped with Muller light

Dinner: chicken wrapped in turkey bacon, new pots and veggies.

Syns: Probably 2 or 3 soldiers of toast and butter!!

I have a birthday brunch on Friday at a lovely hotel, out here they are mammoth occasions...one whole room of cheese, a room of puds, a room of meat etc, etc. And free bubbly eeek!! So really need to stick to my minimum syns.

Ok, Little one asleep so time to go and meet my new best friend Davina McCall!!

Changed brekkie:
One wholemeal english muffin HEB

HEA: 28g of low fat feta cheese to go on ratatuoille, yummy!

Hi and welcome! You've posted your diary in the syn value section bu mistake but I'm sure Starlight will move it for you when she realises.

I don't know if it is different where you are but muffins are not a HEB on our version of the SW plan.

Ooops! How do I start a diary thread in the right place? That's a bit rubbish about the muffins as well. Best stick to the WW bread! Thanks! Have you really lost 103lbs? Amazing xx

Back