Tracey's weigh in!

You've done so well, just read all your losses! I can't wait to pluck up some courage to go swimming. Not just yet, soon hopefully. X

Week 7
2lbs gone forever! 2.5inches gone forever!!
Total inch loss to date 24.5!!!

Well done, I just read through all your weight losses. Your inspiring me.

You have done brilliant. x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yay well done

you'll dissapear! Haha. Well done on the weight loss but a bigger well done on the inches, that's what gets you healthier, losing all the fat over the organs!

Well done Trace :clap:

Fantastic weight losses, will be posting mine tomorrow, am very excited because I actually feel so much slimmer this week

That's great hun well done. Really insperational to all, especially the one's who are about to start...ie me ;)
Jackie xx

Thanks girlies!! This is the longest I have stuck to any diet, and finding it rather easy so far! Im deterimined this time to make this diet work for me, and the inch loss is my inspiration. Iv'e gone from a bulging size 16 jeans, to a baggy size 12! would like to lose another 2 stone, I was 10 stone at 18, so thats my aim, but i'll see how it goes! xxxx

Week 8 - 5lbs woooooohooooo
Inches lost this week 2!!!
Total inch loss to date 26.5!!

26.5 inches is amazing!! Vanished into thin air never to return x

Can I ask what have you been having? Do u just do shakes or a mixture?
Your losses are amazing. A big well done.
X

Thanks girls x
I have 3 per day, bar at 11am, oatmeal or shake at 4pm and a meal pack at 6pm usually with a tin of tuna. I never eat after 6pm as I've always been a evening binge eater in the pass so trying to educate myself that I dont need to eat the contents of my fridge while watching corrie lol. I've stopped having the veggies as I found for me that it slowed my weight loss down! A few weeks back I was struggling with 3 packs, so on a couple of days I only had 2, that week I sts, so now I always have 3! I haven't done any exercise yet, but starting a course of flabelos this week to help with the toning! X

thanks for reply Hun. That helps a lot.
My problem is same, I binge eat at night watching tv :-(
How did u cope in beginning after 6pm! I wish I could do this! I think I'd die of starvation!
Do u drink any bouillon or anything else to keep u sane till next day's breakfast?
Sorry for all these questions!
Xx

I drink warm water all day, as I can stomach it cold, and then have a few glasses of Dr pepper zero or coke zero, in the evening's, then I feel like I'm having a sweet treat! It was hard in the beginning but once you get in the swing if things it does get easier x

Thanks so much for your reply, it helps loads. Good luck for the rest of your journey.
X

Back