Tracey's weigh in!

Week 9 - 3lbs GONE FOREVER
Inches lost this week 2!!!
Total Inch loss to date 28.5!!
Total weight loss in 9 wks 36lbs!!!

Fantastic result. Well done :party0038:

Well done Trace - you are rocking this diet!

Thanks peeps! I'm struggling today, woke up so hungry I could have eaten a scabby horse! I knew then I would need extra today, so made a conscious decision to have 4 packs and protein! I've never needed this before, but it was this or I could see myself breaking the diet! :eek:(

Sometimes it's just like that. Just go with it - better than going off plan.

I am in disbelief of my weight loss this week! so flippin happy!!!!
Week 10 - 6lbs
Inches lost this week 3.5!!!
Total Inch loss to date 32!!
Total weight loss in 10 wks 42lbs!!!

Well done Trace on losing 3 stone! Fantastic, and 6lbs is amazing!

that is fantastic and such a motivator - well done, let us all follow in your footsteps. Keep it up, it is so good to see such successes x

Wow Great loss Well done!!! :) xx

Omg...Omg...Omg! Ive done it Iv done it!!!
This weekend is the first weekend of our racing season, I havent seen everyone since october! and 11 weeks ago i set myself a target to be the slimmest iv been in 10 years! and iv bloody well done it! Normally i dred the start of the season, seeing everyone again, wondering if people will notice iv put on more weight, what to wear etc! but now..... Im turning up tomorrow in size 12 super skinny jeans! knee length boots and a fitted jumper! and im in the 11'stone bracket this morning too!!!!

Week 11 - 4lbs
Inches lost this week 6!!!
Total Inch loss to date 38!!
Total weight loss in 11 wks 46lbs!!!

Fantastic, you deserve it because you have worked so hard - well done and enjoy meeting your friends in yourt skinny clothes x

Back