Tracking the loss of my post hol weight gain...

Sez

has started again!!
As you know I gained on my hols, but began abstinence again proper, on Sunday.

This is my daily weight each day:

I have weighed first thing in the morning, post wee but pre any food or drink. I have worn the same nightie, and made sure the scales were in the same place on the floor each time. My scales vary wildly from my LLC, but I think at least I am able to track what is happening if not an accurate weight. (If that makes sense!)

Hopefully this will help inspire anyone else who might have had a gain realise all is definately not lost!!

Sunday am 90.1kg
Monday am 88.2kg
Tuesday am 86.6kg

Will update again tomo!

Well done Sarah!

I weight in the nude first thing in the morning after a wee...:p

I love to see the scales move!

When I don't weigh is when I have been bold:(:cry::break_diet:

Thank you Thank you Thank you

You have given me hope on a day where I am really angry with myself. I had a gain after my hols of 7.5lbs through choice. I was in abstinance last week but had a hen do on sat which I fell off the rails and then sunday felt hungover so there went another day and then all was good yesterday until I got home. I was feeling very weak and lethargic (something going round) and I managed to binge big style so I am back to square one and I am trying to get back into Abstinance again.

So far so good I am meant to be going back into Management week 4 from friday this week but I am wanting to hold off until maybe sunday.

I do have the will power and I do want to feel good in my size 10's not like a bloater as I currently do.

Still not feeling too hot but your post is just what I needed to read so another huge Thank you

Keep us posted on your progress

Jo

Weds am update

Sunday am 90.1kg
Monday am 88.2kg
Tuesday am 86.6kg
Weds am 85.1kg

Oddly though, my Ketostix still showing no ketones at all? Anyone have any thoughts on this one please? I really want to be back in ketosis tomo for my WI, @ 5.30. Even if I am still over my pre-hols weight (which is highly likely) I would love to be able to at least prove I am getting myself well and truly back on track...

Mind you, as an aside, I could eat a scabby horse right now, with chips and followed by a family size bar (or two) of Galaxy.....

HELP............aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhh!!!!!

Gawd , its a nightmare this getting back in to Ketosis , I've been back a month and still not managed it, I think my body dosent want to go back, its had enough! My hair is literally coming out in handfulls now which is a sign that you are well and truly out of Ketosis and the body is returning to normal.
Having said all that, I know that I am not as hungry as I was pre LL and Cd , and when I do eat its for totally emotional reasons, but I guess that is becuase I now recognise why I am eating.
Good Luck with the pink Sez

I normally hit the K in the afternoon of the 4th day...so I should think you are just about there now :) ketones crossed!

If you're droping a kilo a day (like I am at the moment post chocopalypse then you must be getting close!) go Sez!

P.S. Mmmmmmmm Scabby Horse!

Thurs AM update

Sunday am 90.1kg
Monday am 88.2kg
Tuesday am 86.6kg
Weds am 85.1kg
Thurs am 84.4kg

Stick was vaguely pink this morning, at about 7.50am. Still trying to follow my own weighing "rules", post-wee, in nightie, pre-liquids and scales in same place on the floor.

I am going to take this list to my WI tonight. I want to try to show my LLC that although I still feel her scales will show a gain, I have been trying very hard to get back on track!! (I think this is my child, eager to please the parent!) I am not sure whether to restrict to my eating and drinking pre WI today, I usually save a couple of packs and dont drink quite so much, but I am worried this would a)set a precedent for future WI's and b) make me so famished that I head for a binge on the way home, in secret!! (The latter has happened before, sadly)

I will let you know what the official result is today, but dont want to update my ticker until it shows a loss again. I feel seeing it go backwards would really finish me off!

I have been utterly astounded by the speed at which my holiday weight has dropped off. I never knew anything about glycogen before, but I see now that even if we do have a slip, big or small, it is certainly not the end of the world and no reason to throw in the towel, as I would have in the past.

My main wish is that I could find some scales that do weigh the same as my LLC, bu for tonight, I am going to weigh just before I go, fully clothed of course!! I will note down this weight, then at least I will have the difference to keep a truer track on my poundage!!!

Thanks everyone for your support too!!

Gawd , its a nightmare this getting back in to Ketosis , I've been back a month and still not managed it, I think my body dosent want to go back, its had enough! My hair is literally coming out in handfulls now which is a sign that you are well and truly out of Ketosis and the body is returning to normal.
Having said all that, I know that I am not as hungry as I was pre LL and Cd , and when I do eat its for totally emotional reasons, but I guess that is becuase I now recognise why I am eating.
Good Luck with the pink Sez

Mine too, its pretty embarrasing and I am so fed up with clearing it off the carpet all the time!! I am off to the hairdresser on Saturday, and dreading having to explain, yet again, all about why my hair is doing this.............

Back