Tracy's Journey Into The Unknown (Maintenance!!)

I'm the other way round I have much bigger legs & hips than my waist, my waist is at least 1 clothes size smaller than my legs x

Got to love a good bra. I am very old fashioned when it comes to bras. I like the full ones.

I don't think I will do better but even 3/4 as good as you and I will be happy. Xx

Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I think you'll be surprised, Rach. I never thought when I started out that I could get this low - I sort of thought if I could be a comfortable size 18 that'd be great as it'd mean I could shop in most places, but now I'm in a 12-14 depending on the fit. But I know what you mean, you set yourself a target you think is achievable and then take it from there! :) xx

Well I got my 10 back today - 69.1kg, which is 10st 12.3lbs. Not sure I entirely believe it, as it seems as bit on the low side, but I'll take it, lol. :) xx

Glad it's moving again - and back to 10 :D Well done! The pictures look great, you can see such a difference gong back to your your start pics, it's like you're a different person :)

Rach, I get what you say about the clothes sizes ;) It sucks doesn't it! Still a 30/32 on top depending what it is. My waist is ridiculously smaller to my hips, it's daft. I think I'm a top heavy hourglass pear tbh :rolleyes:

Well done hun. Xx

I have said that if I get into an 18 or maybe even a 16 I will be happy. I just seem to take forever to drop a size :rolleyes:

Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

It's taken me nearly 6 stone to go from a 24 to a 18/20.... hoping that'll it'll drop a little quicker from here on!!

Well done love :) That's still a great move :) Hoping as you tone up more from moving around more often they'll drop quicker :)

Back