Tracy's Journey Into The Unknown (Maintenance!!)

Mr Tracy spends so much time at the gym and the athletics track, he need never know! ;) xx

:rotflmao::rotflmao::whoopass: you naughty naughty girl!

(... i totally get your thinking though ;) )

Hmm yeah he's ok but no-one matches up to phwoar pavelka ;)

hell yes ;) He was wearing sunglasses in the most recent one I watched (still got a sky plus full of them) and... guh! sunglasses plus the suit... hello!!!! :eek:;)

I came to view your thread to see if the Yorkie buttons are a part of it and I'm greeted by Jessie talk...lol x

Watching the one with Claire and her little boy - he's playing with her little boy. Send help pleeeeeease! :ashamed0005::ashamed0005:

(I didn't like her/her mum laughing at the little boy shouting 'LOOK AT HIS BELLY! LOOK AT HIS BELLY! HES DEAD FAT!! MUM CAN GO ON THAT COS HE'S FAT TOO!' about the ride. Short step from shouting it at someone in the street :( He's clearly picked it up from them but he's just four years old...he's picking up unhealthy habits from the start :( That poor woman/little boy!)

Yes I thought that about the little lad too! I'm enjoying the new Chris Powell ones at the moment - some good transformations. :) xx

I don't like little kids being taught to focus on 'fat', it doesn't sit right with me as I always think it'll lead to weight problems/eating disorders or really bad body image for children :( Even if she is losing weight - it doesn't change what he's already heard, especially if he's SHOUTING things like he did in the park. Always think it should be focus on "getting healthy" around kids -rather than actually losing weight.

*gets off soap box* :eek:

I haven't got onto the recent Chris' as yet, been watching Jessie a little too much :eek:

Urrgh, I've had what I've come to think of as an "aversion therapy" day, where I've eaten so much sugar and fat that I feel sick! :D Think I'm going to have a normal calorie day tomorrow, as we're off to Wales for the day on Wednesday and I know I'll be overindulging again then. :) xx

Ooh I love those programmes, I met Jesse in April at some promotional event for his website and he was as delicious in the flesh and seemed like a really lovely bloke. Obviously I offered to mop his brow after he I told him to give me 20 push ups! Alas he declined! lol :eek:

Awwww bless him. Damn his wife! ;)

Hope you're feeling better now, naughty Tracy :p Have a gorgeous day tomorrow :D xx

Back