Train your brain to think like a thin person!

JoeyJoJo

Bring on the weight loss!
Hey guys,

Ive just posted on a thread under another part of the forum but thought I would share here too.

I have read (twice now!) a book called
"The Beck Diet Solution. Train your brain to think like a thin person" By Judith S Beck.

Its a great book to read if your brain is not cooperating and you cant get in the right mindset to lose weight. The Beck Diet Solution is designed to build psychological skills that enables you to:

Make cravings go away - fast!
Resist tempting foods
Deal with 'trigger' eating situations
Say 'No Thankyou' to food pushers
Put an end to emotional eating
Find time to exercise
Lose weight and keep it off for a lifetime!

Its all about using Cognitive Therapy techniques with your dieting. It helps you change your behaviours by training your brain to think like a thin person. It gives you the mental and emotional tools you need to stick with any diet you choose, lose weight and keep it off forever. :D

I would recommend it guys - its helped me to re-train my brain and Ive lost 20 lbs since the beginning of January using the techniques! X

I bought it, I got to about Day 3. Whoops lol

If anyone needs help on re-training their brain its me! I find that I stick and stick to a diet for a few weeks and then BAM i fall off it and its so hard to get back on track.

So I bought the book. :) I hope it's as good as you say it is! :p

If you bought it on Amazon you can just send it back

As of yet I haven't had the chance to read it. :-/ It's been sitting there on my bed side table for the past 4 days. Just haven't had the motivation to pick it up. I really should... Ive been eating a lot better and exercising a LOAD more but nothing seems to be shifting. Maybe this will help spur me on. Feel a bit meh about it all. :(

Awww Pink - honestly, read the book - even if its a few pages I guarantee you'll want to read more :-D

You end up battling with yourself re the things they say because you end up saying 'yeah i do that..' but they give you the tools to respond to the negative thoughts :)

X

Back