Trampolines

Bloody hell thats scary Nic!! I think ill be inviting Millies friends in instead! I hate it when you see young kids walking around the streets alone! xx
I know horrid isnt it!!! But then you still get parents letting 5 yr olds out in their own ...i don't think so my boys will be safe..if it kills me

Yeah same here hun! xx

trampolines are great fun and great excercise get one for the kids thats the excuse i used anyway lol x

hey i bought a trampoline for myself it has been great for toneing i jog on it or just jump about silly its really good for stomach muscels mine be so sore after it i highly recommend getting one i dont even have kids lol:p

could they use a Wii fit hun?

We have a wii....but it gets taken over by ben 10 ...and tbh i would prefer them to be outside ....my eldest spends a lot ( and would spend everyminute) his spare time on a pc. He would also see it as exercise and not fun thsnks tho daisy ...i have just looked in to cubs and scouts for them and swimming lessons xxx

My local sports centre does loads of stuff for kids. One of my kids is very sociable and loved everything but the other had a few problems and so it was more difficult for him to "fit" in. We just tried loads of stuff and eventually found things he enjoyed. I found it good sometimes to do things on their own too cos they were not compared or in competition with each other xx

Know exactly what you mean hun my youngest is really socialable, but AJ finds it very difficult...but he is also desperate to fit in scouts sounds good as they have had experience in the past with his differences so fingers crossed he likes it x

yeah scouts may be good. Like I said it was difficult with mine cos one excelled in everything including making friends and the other found it hard so I think he felt second best, although of course try to avert that xx

Bless em...mine have a massive age gap so wont be in the same group thankfully

Now while I understand the risks involved with Trampolines I grew up with one in the back garden and it was THE BEST thing we had as children. All the kids on the street would come round and use it (they were a lot rarer then) so it was great socially. When it wasn't raining we were on it everyday and it really did keep us fit as kids. We even used to even sleep overnight on it in the summer! My older siblings have trampolines for their kids and they all love it and it will keep then entertained for hours. I think if you get one with a safety net and are strict about how many kids are on there at once (as most accidents happen with too many people on and them getting over excited) then I think it's a brillant way to get the kids out of the house. In New Zealand nearly every household has a trampoline and the majority of the population are fit and healthy. Now of course as fattothin pointed out there are risks, however there can be risks with a lot of healthy activities such as climbing, rugby, canoeing etc etc. I think if you make your rules for using it very clear and only allow older children to use it unattented then you will lower these risks.

Well, as there were more positive comments than bad... i bought a trampoline off ebay it meets all th standards and comes with every thing...even a tent!!!! steal of a deal at 90squid!!! and it arrives on Wednesday yayayaya just need to do some concrete footings now to bolt it too ha

Well, as there were more positive comments than bad... i bought a trampoline off ebay it meets all th standards and comes with every thing...even a tent!!!! steal of a deal at 90squid!!! and it arrives on Wednesday yayayaya just need to do some concrete footings now to bolt it too ha

Are there no end to the e-bay queens talents ???:D

hahaha just a case of having to hun...no man around (mostly) for 5 yrs ... you just gotta do it!!

Back