Transferring to WW - need ideas :)

Smudge321

Hi all

I'm now moving onto ww and going to try the points system.

I was on cambridge for 8 weeks and lost 25lbs but fell off the wagon too many times in the last few weeks so decided to try ww until after the new year.

I've worked out my points - thanks to the sticky :D and I'm more than happy to eat plenty of the ready meals - suits me fine as 1) I can't cook and 2) I'm always in a hurry lol

I do need ideas for breakfast though - I like weetabix and most cereals and eggs etc but not sure of points in them.

Hope everyone has had a good weekend and ready for another week of losing weigh :D

Last edited:
Hi and welcome to WW part of minimins.

There are loads of ideas on the favourites stickies and also in the food diaries section.

I tend to have porridge because its filling and I love it! and its only 2.5 points for oatso simple with seeds and nuts (when you make it up with water)

Eggs are 1.5pts each

Little melba toasts with extra light philly are a bargain breakfast.

WW thick bread is 1pt each and the other stuff 0.5pts but so is Kingsmill crustless 5050 bread which is thicker and better for toasting.

Good luck with it all. Remember to add you weight losses to the weight loss thread each week - we try and beat our previous targets - had a great week last week.

LRO xx

1/4pt skimmed milk is 0.5pt, 1/4pt semi is 1, 2 weetabix are 1.5, 30g of cornflakes / rice crispies are 1.5.. if i dont have time i often have ryvitas with philadelphia light for breakfast - a normal or dark rye ryvita is 0.5 and 30g philadelphia light is 1 :)

ww / warburtons danish bread is 1.5 for 2 slices, think 50/50 crustless is the same?? if you like mullerlight yoghurts, they are all 1.5pts each, and are nice over fruit - i have mine with grapes and/or banana - 100g grapes for 1pt or 1.5pts for 100g banana :)

oh and i forgot to say welcome! :) x

Thanks so much :)

Lots of things there I can eat :D

and thanks for the welcome - minimins has been so so good for me.

Last edited:
Hi and welcome to the WW forum! Well done on your weight loss so far and good luck with WW :) xxx

Thanks folks :D

And I must say I'm well encouraged by the weight losses I am seeing from people doing ww :D well done everyone

If I manage 2lb per week I will be so so happy.

I've been stocking up on the frozen ready meals and some tins for emergency. Need to spend some time on the site and plan my points.

Thanks for the welcomes.

Last edited:
Back