Transformers !!!!!

sonkie

Gold Member
Wow myself and Lucky went to the first viewing of Transformers this morning at 12.01am.
All I can say is "WOW" this film was bloody fantastic, its the best film I have seen for ages.
There was no boring bits at all. I would definately recommend this film, my kids would love it. It is a 12A !!!!!!

Wahooooooooooooooooooooooooo Well worth staying up for

Hubby & kids want to go and see this ... I wasn't much bothered one way or another (thought it might be another film in the 'Power Rangers' ilk! :rolleyes:) but I'll deffo go now you've recommended it Sonya :D

I want to take Ethan to see this, I loved Bumblebee!!!

OOOOO it is nothing like the cartoon, it really is the best film I have seen for a long time, I would pay to watch it again too.
Better than harry potter by far.

dh and ds is going to see this today
i thought it would be more of a boy/mans film so
me and the girls were going shopping in town instead
wondering whether we should all go and see it now though

The lady teachers at our school said it was brilliant:eek:

right baby sitter is booked for bubs and im off to watch it with dh and the kids to at 2oclock :)

that's good.. my granson want's me to take him tonight. I had visions of sitting board for a couple of hours.

thanks
I would never have considered watching this if i hadnt read your thread
and im glad i did it was fantastic!!

the kids want to know when its out on dvd already lol

Well, we went to see it last night ... the kids loved it but I'm afraid I fell asleep! Not because it was boring ... but because there was so much close up 'battle action', my eyes were stinging and watering. I closed them to try and relieve the strain and found I kept drifting off - even through all the crashing & banging onscreen!

It wasn't really 'my bag' to be honest ... but the effects were amazing and, as I said, the kids loved it. :)

like this movie ... however i think the fighting scenes where far to fast looke dlike load of metal messed up could not get a propper look at what was going on..

Back