Transion update

clairabellx

Well, contrary to my initial skepticism, I have to say I AM quite impressed with my Transion results!

Tum is definitely pulling in, and I can do Pilates now and know where my deep abdominals are!!!!

I can also feel that my pelvic floor muscles are stronger (although cannot say if this will improve sex, as I decided that boyf who was so derogatrory about me doesn't deserve to get any of new improved me-see my other posts for history of that one!).

But this is the proof of the pudding - I went clothes shopping yesterday for my hols and picked out 12s (2 weeks ago I bought a new 12 at Next and it fit). Well, imagine my surprise when a 10 was too big! Now TBH I couldn't bring myself to purchase a size 8 in anything - it doesn't correlate in my head, but THAT is how much the transion has pulled my muscles in!!! I haven't lost any weight now in 3 weeks, largely due to stress of boyf's comments and some other work and home stuff and TOTM. But in that time my shape has changed - I find this fascinating.

In spite of myself, I can now say that I recommend the Transion treatments - I am going to have another course after this one AND then my thighs/bum done too!!!!

I'd buy my own machine and sleep with it on, if it din't cost £5k!!!!

HTH someone,

Hi Clairabell

That sounds interesting will you tell me little more about the treatment and what's it entails. Thanks!

Dizzy x

Please tell us all more about treatment and costs!! Sarahxx.

oooOOOOOHHH do tell me more

Sorry been at Mothers Day assembly and running around after my 6 year old - no time to sit at PC til now!!!

Well, the cost is £195 for 5 sessions (a course) and apparently then you need a monthly top-up after. It was ok - like slendertone sensation all over tummy and not painful (more ticklish!).

After 1st session she said that there was an inch reduction at waist and widest part of tum, altho I didn't visibly see a difference then. I have now had 4, and am pretty happy like I said in post above.

I haven't noticed many places doing it - this woman works from home.

Here is my previous post I have copied for info!:

Transion I think works like slendertone but you have it done at salon and it covers a larger area. I had the first one yesterday and I had half an hour of electric currents wizzing round my tum. I have not noticed much change but agreed to go for a course of 5 treatments by the end of March. She said it is the equivalent of doing 1000 of perfect isometric situps in that time. I have no pain of tensed muscles today and it didn't hurt to have the treatment (altho it tickled like hell!!!) It costs £195 for 5 treatments. Will keep you posted on how it goes.

So, there you go HTH!

Does anyone know if there is somewhere near Derby that does this treatment? Have googled it alal over the place, but all I can find is London and Kent!! My tummy looks just like the first example since losing weight.!!!!

I couldnt find anywhere local either, so ive just booked myself a course of Physique slim, £70.00 for 10. Its supposed to tone my body & has a beneficial effect on cellulite and muscle tone. I ve just had my 1st treatment so will let you know if that works as well.

EmmaLouise & everyone,

Well I am in Solihull - this lady is just of junc 5 of M42 - I will ask her (on Weds) if she has a nectwork of other therapists she knows & post here if so. If anyone wants details of this lady, you can private message me & I will email details to you.

Be good for you I think if you look like the before promo pic - I am far worse than this because of preg stretch marks and overhang, and like I say the results aren't miraculous, but definite improvement.

Take care

Back