Transion update

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by clairabellx, 16 March 2007 Social URL.

1. clairabellx

clairabellx Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.72%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Well, contrary to my initial skepticism, I have to say I AM quite impressed with my Transion results!

Tum is definitely pulling in, and I can do Pilates now and know where my deep abdominals are!!!!

I can also feel that my pelvic floor muscles are stronger (although cannot say if this will improve sex, as I decided that boyf who was so derogatrory about me doesn't deserve to get any of new improved me-see my other posts for history of that one!).

But this is the proof of the pudding - I went clothes shopping yesterday for my hols and picked out 12s (2 weeks ago I bought a new 12 at Next and it fit). Well, imagine my surprise when a 10 was too big! Now TBH I couldn't bring myself to purchase a size 8 in anything - it doesn't correlate in my head, but THAT is how much the transion has pulled my muscles in!!! I haven't lost any weight now in 3 weeks, largely due to stress of boyf's comments and some other work and home stuff and TOTM. But in that time my shape has changed - I find this fascinating.

In spite of myself, I can now say that I recommend the Transion treatments - I am going to have another course after this one AND then my thighs/bum done too!!!!

I'd buy my own machine and sleep with it on, if it din't cost £5k!!!!

HTH someone,

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. dizzy-n-mizzy

dizzy-n-mizzy Not dieting ATM!

Diet:
    Together we lost 8 stone on CD.
    Hi Clairabell

That sounds interesting will you tell me little more about the treatment and what's it entails. Thanks!

Dizzy x

4. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Definately interested!! Never heard of it before - but sounds good ... tell us more please!

5. SARAHP

SARAHP Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    20st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.5lb(3.53%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Please tell us all more about treatment and costs!! Sarahxx.

6. blitz

blitz Silver Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Id like to know more as well, it sound just what I need.

7. Keeliewheeliebin

Keeliewheeliebin biker babe!

Start Weight:
    19st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    7st3lb(37.83%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet Step 3 (1000)
    oooOOOOOHHH do tell me more

8. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
  9. clairabellx

clairabellx Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.72%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Sorry been at Mothers Day assembly and running around after my 6 year old - no time to sit at PC til now!!!

Well, the cost is £195 for 5 sessions (a course) and apparently then you need a monthly top-up after. It was ok - like slendertone sensation all over tummy and not painful (more ticklish!).

After 1st session she said that there was an inch reduction at waist and widest part of tum, altho I didn't visibly see a difference then. I have now had 4, and am pretty happy like I said in post above.

I haven't noticed many places doing it - this woman works from home.

Here is my previous post I have copied for info!:

Transion I think works like slendertone but you have it done at salon and it covers a larger area. I had the first one yesterday and I had half an hour of electric currents wizzing round my tum. I have not noticed much change but agreed to go for a course of 5 treatments by the end of March. She said it is the equivalent of doing 1000 of perfect isometric situps in that time. I have no pain of tensed muscles today and it didn't hurt to have the treatment (altho it tickled like hell!!!) It costs £195 for 5 treatments. Will keep you posted on how it goes.

So, there you go HTH!

10. emmalouise

emmalouise Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    Does anyone know if there is somewhere near Derby that does this treatment? Have googled it alal over the place, but all I can find is London and Kent!! My tummy looks just like the first example since losing weight.!!!!

11. blitz

blitz Silver Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    I couldnt find anywhere local either, so ive just booked myself a course of Physique slim, £70.00 for 10. Its supposed to tone my body & has a beneficial effect on cellulite and muscle tone. I ve just had my 1st treatment so will let you know if that works as well.

12. clairabellx

clairabellx Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.72%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    EmmaLouise & everyone,

Well I am in Solihull - this lady is just of junc 5 of M42 - I will ask her (on Weds) if she has a nectwork of other therapists she knows & post here if so. If anyone wants details of this lady, you can private message me & I will email details to you.

Be good for you I think if you look like the before promo pic - I am far worse than this because of preg stretch marks and overhang, and like I say the results aren't miraculous, but definite improvement.

Take care

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.