Trapped wind? and i have eaten too...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by devonshire, 21 March 2007 Social URL.

1. devonshire

devonshire Member

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    i am in week 5 and just today i have had a feeling like i have anover inflated football in my tummy.

i feel so sick and can't bear the thought of any CD packs so am really hungry, and i am so full of air, drinking water makes me feel sick too.

i have just succumbed to food for the first time (excluding AAM of course) just as i am so starving and fed up.

i also seem to have put my back out, low pains at the base of my back so am pretty immobile too.

i just feel sorry for myself and am scared i have gone and put myself out of ketosis. i had 4 slices of ham (was thinking protein if i had anything), 2 of garlic bread and a bit of gingerbread. :eek:

don't advise me to drink water, i just can't, even after 4 litres a day for weeks...

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

Awwww big hugs to you :(

not sure wot to advise but hope you feel better soon.....

love

Debz
    xx

4. CW Consultant

CW Consultant Gold Member

Hi,

Poor you try a little mint tea that can help.

5. xxluckyxx

xxluckyxx Silver Member

you need to bring the wind up somehow , i get it a bit and it feels really bad , but eating will not help it , may even make you feel worse with the pain .

try hot water it brings the wind up for me . good luck and let us know how you feel tomoro x

6. devonshire

devonshire Member

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    thank you all for your replies, i have been trying to "wind" myself with much patting on the back and rubbing of tummy, much to the amusement of my little ones...:p

have just made things much worse by eating pasta and pesto of all things. and not surprisingly, i feel far, FAR worse. :(

my head is not in the right space for more cd-ing i fear. i may have to take a break from it and do a bit of calorie controlled eating instead, i am on the verge of bingeing on anything as i cannot stand the taste/texture/smell of cd products anymore.

so i may well begin a gi diet tomorrow...

7. xxluckyxx

xxluckyxx Silver Member

good luck hun xxx

8. AngieBabie

AngieBabie Silver Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life/Cambridge
    Good luck with whatever weight loss regime you choose. Trapped wind can be a total nightmare. Angela x

9. bendigoblue

bendigoblue Full Member

Oh hunny! You're doing so well too! Everybody wobbles, you've been so fantastic for 5 weeks.

Don't leave us!

10. CW Consultant

CW Consultant Gold Member

Hi,

Hope you are feeling better today.

You are going to try low GI instead of CD - why not both? Read through your Yellow Weight Care with Cambridge booklet and look at the 1000 and 1200 calorie programmes. You still have 2 CD during the day giving 2/3rds of your daily nutrition and you have breakfast, lunch and dinner from the low GI low cal options.

If you do not want 2 CD you can follow the 1500 cal plan where you only have one portion of CD per day and again lots of good healthy food.

Linda

11. devonshire

devonshire Member

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    thanks to all who replied here. esp you, bendi! you are doing really well, hope you are feeling better after your illness.

i have given up for now, i really am not in the frame of mind for the long haul but i really appreciate everyone's support.

good luck in your journeys
    xxxxx

12. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    Hi devonshire,

Okay, your not SSing so what is your plan?

You have done well and lost 25.5lbs.:)

Love Mini xxx

13. devonshire

devonshire Member

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    i am doing good old-fashioned calorie counting and eating healthily. i reckon if i can lose 1.5 lbs a week i will be happy. :)
    not as great as the losses i had on cd but the best thing for me at this pont in my life :)

14. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    Very good:)

How many calories are you allowing yourself in order to achieve a weight loss of 1.5lbs. which is a good weight loss.

Here is a site for calorie counting that some of our members use and say it is very good.

Don't know if you know it already.:confused:

Calorie Counter

Love Mini xxx

15. devonshire

devonshire Member

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    thanks mini, will check out that site
    xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.