• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Trapped wind? and i have eaten too...

i am in week 5 and just today i have had a feeling like i have anover inflated football in my tummy.

i feel so sick and can't bear the thought of any CD packs so am really hungry, and i am so full of air, drinking water makes me feel sick too.

i have just succumbed to food for the first time (excluding AAM of course) just as i am so starving and fed up.

i also seem to have put my back out, low pains at the base of my back so am pretty immobile too.

i just feel sorry for myself and am scared i have gone and put myself out of ketosis. i had 4 slices of ham (was thinking protein if i had anything), 2 of garlic bread and a bit of gingerbread. :eek:

don't advise me to drink water, i just can't, even after 4 litres a day for weeks...

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
i am in week 5 and just today i have had a feeling like i have anover inflated football in my tummy.

i feel so sick and can't bear the thought of any CD packs so am really hungry, and i am so full of air, drinking water makes me feel sick too.

i have just succumbed to food for the first time (excluding AAM of course) just as i am so starving and fed up.

i also seem to have put my back out, low pains at the base of my back so am pretty immobile too.

i just feel sorry for myself and am scared i have gone and put myself out of ketosis. i had 4 slices of ham (was thinking protein if i had anything), 2 of garlic bread and a bit of gingerbread. :eek:

don't advise me to drink water, i just can't, even after 4 litres a day for weeks...

Awwww big hugs to you :(

not sure wot to advise but hope you feel better soon.....

love

Debz
xx

you need to bring the wind up somehow , i get it a bit and it feels really bad , but eating will not help it , may even make you feel worse with the pain .

try hot water it brings the wind up for me . good luck and let us know how you feel tomoro x

thank you all for your replies, i have been trying to "wind" myself with much patting on the back and rubbing of tummy, much to the amusement of my little ones...:p

have just made things much worse by eating pasta and pesto of all things. and not surprisingly, i feel far, FAR worse. :(

my head is not in the right space for more cd-ing i fear. i may have to take a break from it and do a bit of calorie controlled eating instead, i am on the verge of bingeing on anything as i cannot stand the taste/texture/smell of cd products anymore.

so i may well begin a gi diet tomorrow...

Hi,

Hope you are feeling better today.

You are going to try low GI instead of CD - why not both? Read through your Yellow Weight Care with Cambridge booklet and look at the 1000 and 1200 calorie programmes. You still have 2 CD during the day giving 2/3rds of your daily nutrition and you have breakfast, lunch and dinner from the low GI low cal options.

If you do not want 2 CD you can follow the 1500 cal plan where you only have one portion of CD per day and again lots of good healthy food.

Linda

thanks to all who replied here. esp you, bendi! you are doing really well, hope you are feeling better after your illness.

i have given up for now, i really am not in the frame of mind for the long haul but i really appreciate everyone's support.

good luck in your journeys
xxxxx

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
S: 18st2lb C: 16st3.5lb G: 11st2lb Loss: 1st12.5lb(10.43%)
Hi devonshire,

Okay, your not SSing so what is your plan?

You have done well and lost 25.5lbs.:)

Love Mini xxx

i am doing good old-fashioned calorie counting and eating healthily. i reckon if i can lose 1.5 lbs a week i will be happy. :)
not as great as the losses i had on cd but the best thing for me at this pont in my life :)

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
S: 18st2lb C: 16st3.5lb G: 11st2lb Loss: 1st12.5lb(10.43%)
i am doing good old-fashioned calorie counting and eating healthily. i reckon if i can lose 1.5 lbs a week i will be happy. :)
not as great as the losses i had on cd but the best thing for me at this pont in my life :)
Very good:)

How many calories are you allowing yourself in order to achieve a weight loss of 1.5lbs. which is a good weight loss.

Here is a site for calorie counting that some of our members use and say it is very good.

Don't know if you know it already.:confused:

Calorie Counter

Love Mini xxx