Travel vaccinations & the CD

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by not-so-little-L, 19 August 2007 Social URL.

1. not-so-little-L

not-so-little-L Full Member

Slimmin world
    Hi all

sorry another question if there are any cdcs on board or anyone else who knows

I have to have a raft of vaccinations as I am off to malawi in 6 weeks.
    Including hep A&B, typhoid, rabies, cholera, malaria and MMR.

Will the fact that I am on the CD pose any issues with these inolculations.

Fact not opinion would be most welcome, many of the diseases I am being inolcualted against could be fatal, Id rather restart the diet when I come back if the inocs wont work/ will make me sick.

2. Avatar Matched Content

3. CW Consultant

CW Consultant Gold Member

Ran this by our medical officer the other day its best to have these when on AAM week or a food programme rather than SS.

If you are going in 6 weeks I would recommend 4 weeks SS, 1 week AAM then the week of the innocs go on 790 in preparation for your holiday.

Have a great time.
  4. not-so-little-L

not-so-little-L Full Member

Slimmin world
    thanks so much for this CDC :)

Im on SS now going into my 2nd week on Tuesday.

BUT I need my typhoid/ cholera and rabies tomorrow!!

Could you advise what I need to do next?
  5. CW Consultant

CW Consultant Gold Member

Have a chat with your CDC if you can get her/him if not do AAM from today for a week then get back into the programme you will still lose weight, if you feel unwell after the innocs move up to 790 for a few days. You should be fine.

Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.