Traveling plans

charli90

Hey everyone not to sure how this works so sorry if I post in the wrong place. Anyway im 22 have always been bigger than the average till 3 years ago when I done the Cambridge diet a d went from a size 22 to 12/14 and being 6 foot tall I looked slimmer. After meeting my bf 3 years ago I have put on 7 yes 7 stone and long to be that size 12 girl again. When we met we both discussed how much we would love to travel and set the date in april there is absolutely no way I'm going anywhere this size so my slim and save package came today and I'm on my first shake. Would love to hear people who are looking to lose a lot in a certain time and if they done any exercise along the way thank you for reading :D

I haven't started yet (I start on thursday) but I have 11 stone to lose to get to my final end goal. I'm looking to lose this 11 stone in around 10 months :) I can't help you much but loss is around a stone a month so your 7 stone could well be achievable if your 100% good luck :)

charli90 said:
Hey everyone not to sure how this works so sorry if I post in the wrong place. Anyway im 22 have always been bigger than the average till 3 years ago when I done the Cambridge diet a d went from a size 22 to 12/14 and being 6 foot tall I looked slimmer. After meeting my bf 3 years ago I have put on 7 yes 7 stone and long to be that size 12 girl again. When we met we both discussed how much we would love to travel and set the date in april there is absolutely no way I'm going anywhere this size so my slim and save package came today and I'm on my first shake. Would love to hear people who are looking to lose a lot in a certain time and if they done any exercise along the way thank you for reading :D

Hi hun! I needed to loose 8st over all lost 2 1/2 so far. See my signature. I have goals two but with so much to loose I'm doing it in small doses. But I'd line to be a size 16 / 16s or at least see the 16s on the scales by Christmas. Also the green dress in my profile pic is a size 14 (14st) and my second goal is to fit into it for my 30th birthday holiday in early march.

Good luck on your first day! How's it going so far?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I have just completed my first week with good losses in weight & inches!!! This is my first vlcd but finding slim & save is manageable! I have 8 stone to lose in total & am hoping to have lost that for my holiday in July! Good luck with it! I am finding this site very helpful indeed even if it is just to read when I'm feeling week! Really want to stay 100%. ?

princesssappho said:
I have just completed my first week with good losses in weight & inches!!! This is my first vlcd but finding slim & save is manageable! I have 8 stone to lose in total & am hoping to have lost that for my holiday in July! Good luck with it! I am finding this site very helpful indeed even if it is just to read when I'm feeling week! Really want to stay 100%. ?

You can do it!!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi, I too lost loads 8 stone) in 2005/6 and put it all back on plus 1. Starting s&s tomorrow and gonna be back to 10 stone by next year -August hopefully - good luck!!!

Back