Total Solution travelling abroad

Hi. Can anyone tell me re food regulations etc have any of you taken your sachets abroad successfully. Will be travelling shortly and want to contine exante for breakfast and lunch and eat out in the evening. Thank you

Hi, I've taken mine abroad with me when I went to Paris and it was fine (I emailed exante before I went to ask about this and they said it was fine for paris) but each country probably has it's own restrictions, so it'd be worth googling the rules for the country you're going to? I took bars, as I thought they'd be the easiest thing to have while I was away, and nobody at the airport batted an eyelid.

I'm worried they will think I'm transporting drugs! Can only have liquids so can't substitute for bars unfortunately.
x

Haha! I know, I thought the same. But what's the worst they can do...open them or swab them...?? Hope it goes ok for you!

Thanks. Going to pay for extra luggage allowance for two weeks worth of food....and then use all the money I've not spent on yummy America food on souvenirs and Disney and Harry Potter stuff to fill the case coming home! Muah ha ha! Xxx

Back