Travelling with Food packs...

Prinzessin

Shoe Queen!
Hey all,
Has anyone travelled on the Eurostar with their food packs? I have to go back to Germany and because of the length of time I am going for , I am going to have to take around 50 packs with me!
Im just a little worried about going through the checks with lots of packets of powder :confused: , I have phoned Eurostar (ever helpful :rolleyes:) she said that I would "probably" be stopped but offerred no other advice! Can anyone help?? Thanks!

I can't see that the shakes/bars should be a problem but not sure on the tetras

Could you perhaps get a letter from your GP stating that you are on a medically supervised diet and that the packs contain all the nutrients etc that your body needs?

I travelled to Malta earlier this year with tetras, no problem, I took the cambridge booklet with me just in case I got stopped.

Gx

I travelled to Malta earlier this year with tetras, no problem, I took the cambridge booklet with me just in case I got stopped.

Gx

That's good to know Georgie as i'm thinking of going to see my sister in Lanzarote in a few weeks. Was wondering how i would manage without my tetras!!! :eek:

Back