Treadmill Advice

I Shoot Nikons

Hi guys,

I'm after a treadmill but am a bit lost between the only 2 options which will hold my weight 135kgs within my price range. These are the Horizon Omega 2CS and the Weslo Cadence 26.0

Does anyone have any experience with either of these? The Horizon (£500) is at the very limit of what I can afford right now, so please no suggestions of more expensive models.

Thank you

Hi i have an horizon treadmill, cant remember the model but i bought it for £150 off ebay last year and its fab!!! So strong and great to run on, as good as the one i use at gym :)

Thanks very much for that Sarah-Louise! :)

you are very welcome :) Treadmills are a good item to buy used as many ppl buy them and dont use them and so sell them for alot less than new price. I was lucky as mine was as good as new, had the mannuals ect and i do actually use it as does my 16 yr old son who is a born runner so it gets plenty of use. id def buy another horizon treadmill, in fact iv got my eye on the horizon 507 elite :) second hand of course :) I look forward to seeing which one u decide to get and what you think of it :)

I'm definitely erring on the side of the Horizon. I've read nothing but good things about their build quality. I would love to save a few quid and look for a good used model however since I'm on the limit of the maximum weight I think that buying new and getting the warranty is the best option for me.

you will soon get your weight down im sure :) once uv got your new treadmill there will be no stopping you :) x

The treadmill arrived yesterday. The delivery driver and his mate couldn't get it off the back of their lorry, but thankfull my brother had come round for a cuppa so we got it off the lorry and up the steps for them. Bearing in mind I'm morbidly obese with a dodgy leg these blokes should maybe think of a new career. Excuse my little rant.

The build quality of the Horizon is pretty impressive as I was advised it would be, the only downside for me is that the hand rails are not as sturdy as they could be which isn't ideal for moving the thing around. This is a minor quibble though.

A slight faux pas on my part was building the thing in the living room. As it now won't fit through the living room door to get it to where it's supposed to live at night time. Much to my family's disgust it's currently living in front of the telly. Oops.

Back