Treat Night / Cheat Night

I always have a bit of a treat after weigh in but I certainly don't have a blow out. We always have beans and eggs on toast on that night as its quick and I don't get in from work til 6.15pm and don't get back from class til 8.45pm. My treat is to have it on WHITE bread and sprinkle some cheese on! Not exactly ground breakingly naughty but i don't syn it. I look forward to it and start afresh next morning.

Have lost 1 stone in 5 weeks so think its fine to do this ! ; ) xxx

It is perfectly FINE to do it, if you use the cheese as a healthy extra and syn the white bread. Or indeed use nimble white if you can find it as that is a healthy extra.

Why not count it?

#justsaying.......

well last night's treat / cheat night was a buffet at our monthly book group meeting and everyone excelled themselves food wise! I had one and a half small plates and a piece of choccy cake which I think was quite restrained! Back to the straight and narrow today, of course lol x

Wow i dont think i could get away with a cheat night, i save my syns for the weekend andhope that i dont go over but i think if i cheated once every week after weigh in my losses would stay the same

my treat last night was a hot choc (options) before bed.

still only 7 1/2 syns for the day, lol

Wow i dont think i could get away with a cheat night, i save my syns for the weekend andhope that i dont go over but i think if i cheated once every week after weigh in my losses would stay the same

I am quite good at weekends so Tuesday is like my saturday night lol. I am just over a stone away fromt arget though and do know that I will have to curtail these naughty nights soon x

its not being naughty though is it if you stay within your syns

Well today I have bleddy excelled myself - its beyond treating or cheating . My star week is approaching and I wanted STODGE. Just been for a meal and had nachos, fish and chips and eton mess. Oh god, it was heavenly - but am gonna be angelic as from tomorrow ;)

see and i've been really hardcore with my syns today....

i just had an extra hifi bar (the new peanut one)

total of 10.5 syns- omg :eek: rofl....that is, though, surprisingly high for me, usually i have 5 syns on a tuesday- but sod it- it's tuesday- i've had a long day- i want sweet stuff!! ;)

stivesliz said:
The new peanut one is my new favourite - its delicous! x

Mmmm I agree! Always take my dinner to group with me so made sure I had cash to buy these to try as pudding! Yum scrum! :)

I have had the odd cheat night but feel horrible after it so I tend not to do it anymore. Like someone said I end up feeling like I've cheated myself, so I stopped!

7 day plan :)

Love it!! erm i know it sound bad but i'm a stickler for the rules i think a cheat night would lower my losses, however to totally contradict myself i do forget them when it comes to weddings, xmas, special celebrations not every day celebrations of course! but get straight back on track afterwards and sometimes i gain 1 pound or stay the same but at least i've enjoyed myself!

The new peanut one is my new favourite - its delicous! x

Agreed!!! It is nomlicious!
BTW, I was in St Ives last year and visited a really nice little sandwich and salad shop. Basically you chose the kind of salad you wanted and then added either hummous or pasta I think, and then meat or cheese et. It was realllly nice, and reasonably priced. I'm hoping it's still there if we visit again this year! :D

My post-WI 'treat' for tonight is roast potatoes (cooked with only a tiny bit of olive oil) and possibly a glass of wine. Not really naughty but I've been sticking to red days and generally use my HexBs for porridge and wholemeal bread so potatoes feel like a real indulgence!

I had a cheat night yesterday after weigh in and can honestly say i didnt really enjoy it so wont be doing it again and i also feel really bad about going mad on my syns so will hav to be careful synwise over the week x

I always have something after weigh in that I don't count syns for but it probably balances out over the week because I rarely have 15 syns a day.

Agreed!!! It is nomlicious!
BTW, I was in St Ives last year and visited a really nice little sandwich and salad shop. Basically you chose the kind of salad you wanted and then added either hummous or pasta I think, and then meat or cheese et. It was realllly nice, and reasonably priced. I'm hoping it's still there if we visit again this year! :D

It's the same one and it's still here! x

Back