Treat night!

Keighley1

Hi there

Just wondering if anyone else out there has a treat night after weigh in that evening? I've been known to have fish and chips sometimes but I have friends that have curry take out every weigh in evening?! Just wanted to know your thoughts .......:)

I think a lot of people do. I never have but if im ever going to go over my syns....an hour after weigh in is the time to do it! Everyone is allowed a treat now and then and this way you have the whole week to repair the damage :) xx

I used to be really bad and eat quite a lot of naughty stuff after my weigh in but I think it definatley will affect your weight loss the next week so now I just have small treat, probably still within my syns but feels too naughty to have the rest of the week so is still a treat!

Sorry to be the big bad voice of doom but I don't do this! (Anymore at least).

Why blow it before you've even started for the week... you only make it harder for yourself to lose?!

I used to do this and it definitely slowed down my losses, and reinforced the "naughty food as a reward" feelings I've been trying to get rid of my whole life.

Now I just have a really nice SW friendly meal and maybe syn a glass of wine, or I treat myself to some new make up or a handbag, for me personally its just not worth it.

Each to their own though! xxxxxx

MancBird said:
Sorry to be the big bad voice of doom but I don't do this! (Anymore at least).

Why blow it before you've even started for the week... you only make it harder for yourself to lose?!

I used to do this and it definitely slowed down my losses, and reinforced the "naughty food as a reward" feelings I've been trying to get rid of my whole life.

Now I just have a really nice SW friendly meal and maybe syn a glass of wine, or I treat myself to some new make up or a handbag, for me personally its just not worth it.

Each to their own though! xxxxxx

That's such a great idea! I'm going to try and not do it nomore because I'm sure it's slowing down my weight loss, I weigh in on a weds morning now at home and am thinking im going to stay on plan this evening and not wreck things for next week, I may even have a nice glass of wine!;)

Thanks everyone for your thoughts xx

I love the idea of buying yourself a new lipstick or something. Get weighed, go get a new lippie and a gossipy magazine and go home and read it...while wearing your new lippy and drinking a glass of wine :p xx

Bubbles1984 said:
I love the idea of buying yourself a new lipstick or something. Get weighed, go get a new lippie and a gossipy magazine and go home and read it...while wearing your new lippy and drinking a glass of wine :p xx

This is something I've never thought of?! Something so simple aswell, I always associate treats with food but not buy something for me? Going to start doing this! Thanks xx

Tonight is my first WI and I did plan on having a treat afterwards. Nothing really bad, maybe just a home cooked meal and a chocolate bar for after, but without the worry of counting every single Syn :D

Back