• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Treatbox!

Donnalou86

Striving for slimness
Was trying to think of ways to treat myself for sticking to my diet 100%. Got thinking would be really good if I had a treatbox. I could get something out of it if ever I was feeling tempted, or low or poorly. Or maybe if I just wanted to reward myself. You guys think that would be a good idea? I think we should all have a treatbox, would be great! If so what would you put in?? Think in mine I would like to have......

* A selection of Lush shop bath bombs
* Face masks
* £50 in vouchers in an envelope so I could go on a clothes shop
* 2 cheesey romace novels I can lose myself in
* A few emergancy girly dvds
* me to you teddy bear
* Holiday form for work!!

cant think of any more....any ideas?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Chellie_h

What a fab idea!!

i think i would add to the treat box.
*Beauty salon treats, facial, manicure, pedicure or a new nail polish.
*CD treat - put happy music on to dance around like no one is watching.
*Put away money each week for the weight that you lose - be it a pound for a pound or even more as a incentive, then each time you reach a goal - buy something new, shoes, top, perfume, whatever you want.

lola123

Silver Member
Donnalou you've added this link for your OH to see then treat you to clever girl, hey and if you've not you should have.

Donnalou86

Striving for slimness
hehe my sneaky plan has been foiled! lol Loe the idea of a pound for a lb. But shouldve done that at the beginning! Id have to pull out £69!

hiya

i put away 5€ per pound lost
and i have saved over a 100 euro in 10 weeks
so chuffed
:D:D

treated myself to new clothes which no have to be replaced since i wrote this originally im now into a size 18 !!! so chuffed:D:D:D:D:D