Treats / Incentives?

Terri22

I know that losing weight is an incentive in itself but do you treat yourself on certain milestones?

My hubbie has told me that I can get a pandora charm for my bracelet with every stone I lose so have just been looking at my first one that I want to get in a couple of weeks, very aptly I've found a silver buddha lol?

Just being very nosy and thought it would be nice to find out if anyone else has anything they treat themselves to?

Tx

Well I love piercings and tattoos and am going to treat myself to one or the other every time I lose a stone :D

Was also thinking of getting a new Tattoo when I get to target but might wait 6 months first to give me the added incentive to keep it all off as I managed to put it all back on when I did CD, all my own fault of course!!!!

Ive got a Thomas Sabo and a Links of London bracelets for xmas so Im doing the charm thing, although Ive already lost 3 stone so that really means I need to go and buy three charms now hehe

Haha edited because it was a reply to someone who has now been banned so my post makes no sense

I haven't a clue what to do, quite fancy a tattoo though, I've got two little ones that I've had since before I met my husband, not sure how he'd feel about me getting another, might have a look for something lovely on line and treat myself xx

I plan to treat myself and challenge myself (see my signature) at each milestone. Not completely happy with the treats I've chosen because material things don't make me particularly happy. Meeting up with friends does, but I moved to Leeds 6 months ago, and my friends have mostly all moved to or around London area.

I'm whitening my teeth when I get below a certain stone!

I've also bought some beautiful black seude over-the-knee high heeled boots which I am using as an incentive to get back into my grey skinny jeans!!!

Im planning a tattoo. I have one on each shoulder as it is...but i hate them, so have someone designing me a large tattoo that will cover both and trail down my side a bit. Its a big job and i want to have the body to match the tattoo.....so its for once i reach target.

Great ideas from everyone, I've already got 2 small tats, one on my back n one on my wrist, not sure where else to have one.

So excited that I've only got 6 lbs to lose before I get my Pandora Buddha xxx

first stone is a pair of jeans off hubby cos he says all my jeans are too loose, 2nd stone is a kindle.. from me!!! (very generous of me!!)

i can't wait for it!! and as i've just got on the scales and lost 8 lb I could have it sooner than i thought yippppeeeeeeeeeeeeeee oooh hubby's in for a shock when i tell him that he might have to cough up for jeans next week!!!

Brilliant, I know, there is a Pandora shop at bluster might have to ring n check they have my Buddha in stock or order it in lol, I've also only got 6 to come off before I can have it

Brilliant, I know, there is a Pandora shop at bluewater might have to ring n check they have my Buddha in stock or order it in lol, I've also only got 6 to come off before I can have it

Lovin this thread. I was thinking of getting nails done after i loose a stone :D

Back