Treats / Incentives?

Haha I wouldnt spend too much on clothes yet Getting there! Before my xmas break, I was growing out of my clothes within 4 - 6 weeks...

I bought myself a Pandora bead for my bracelet, think it was for my 3rd stone lost.. can't remember now lol. I've also before now gone for a massage and a pedicure... I'll be sure to treat myself in some way though as i find it nice to have an incentive that's not food orientated.

(Getting There) Claire just show him your sig, and your public declaration of love and how can he refuse! :p

I love the idea of Pandora beads for each stone loss, it will serve as a reminder and an incentive to keep those pesky lbs off too! But I don't wear jewellery really, so I won't be doing that. Hmmm. Will have to think...

I can't wait to get to a comfy 18 on the top then I'm going to treat myself to a pink shirt as I've never been able to get them before

Oooh, there's some fantastic treat ideas here :)

For those of you looking at getting shoes as treats - be careful, as if you have a lot of weight to lose, you may find your feet shrink. When I lost 5 stone with Lighter Life a few years ago, my feet went from a size 8 to a size 7. It's a good thing because you've lost weight, but not great if you've invested in shoes to fit at the end!

Hi all, great thread.

I love the idea of getting pandora charms for stone losses, now if only I could find some unsuspecting bloke to buy them me! I'm too much of a wimp for a tatoo, but maybe when I get to goal I rethink it and get a reminder of the achivement to encourage me to stick there.

My treats start with pampering things such a haircolour, pedicure then get more elaborate i.e. a new camera - though I'm not sure how I'm going to fund all my plans!

Cybill - good advice. I'm going have to buy some shoes soon as mine are all wide fit and keep falling off at work (which is embarrasing when I trip over my own feet). Must remember to buy cheap ones though as its such a waste of money if they shrink any more. Thanks.

my hubby said he would pay for a tummy tuck for me, well I am so pleased to announce I dont think I will need one my tummy looks not too bad the last while. So its going to be a shopping spree, I am going on holiday later in the year so I am going to need some new bikinis and sexy stuff.

Terri we are off to Teneriffe for two weeks. Its all inclusive which is good in a way as they usually have plenty variety of foods to offer.

Cybill I hear you .... my feet have grown as I put weight on, I went up an entire shoe size. Cant wait till I go down again.

Really can't think of anything - but then again I have a real shopping problem so ......................:eek:

xxx

Hey toots... What about things like flowers, posh bubbles for the bath, new book, hair cut etc....... ? :)

Great ideas
xx

I dont treat myself at all to be honest. Just seeing the scales going down is enough of a treat for me. I would like a tattoo when I get to goal but I havent completely decided on that one.

With every stone loss I will treat myself with something
My wish list

1. semi-permanent Eyebrow extension
2. Manicure and pedicure
3. Facial
4. Massage
5. Hair cut

I think with reducing my food budget to £100 will afford most treats!

Am i greedy...my hubby has promises to buy me a new horse when i hit 14 stone :D xxx (too heavy to ride at the moment :( so i have loaned my horses out, but when i achieve 14 stone i am going to start competing again :D

Wow what a nice treat, I always wanted to ride a horse but I am too scared I will break the pooor horse's back!

Hur575 dont be silly! i could still ride now but i dont have a horse big enough really- unless i go to a school or yard and ride something really big! mine are ok with about 16 stone max, but obvs i am 3.5stone too heavy! some people thrown upon 14 stone where as i know people that go out hunting all day and they are 18 stone! it really depends on the horse- its a brilliant work out too! x

Back