Treats / Incentives?

I used to horseride (albeit a million years ago as a teenager) and it was really hard work on the bum and thighs! I only do it once every couple of years now, and OH how I feel it the next day. Ouch!

it really is- especially if you have your own- mucking out, feeding, rugging up uses so many calories! you should contact a local school or yard and have a go! you will love it :) x

Last time I lost a lot three stone I was going to treat myself to an iphone with an inscription on the back to remind me not to put it all back on again. I never got one. Partly because I couldn't think what to have inscribed on the back. Two lessons to learn here: if I had got an iphone, then maybe I wouldn't have put it on again (wishful thinking!) and secondly, perhaps it is a sign that I need to get one once I lose this three stone... :cool:

it really is- especially if you have your own- mucking out, feeding, rugging up uses so many calories! you should contact a local school or yard and have a go! you will love it :) x

Oh my goodness you have motivated me to try it but I still want to lose couple of stones at least and that will be my treat. Thanks hun, I now stole your treat idea;)

There's a thought coolchick. My daughter is 7 and loves going horseriding when she's on holidays so I was thinking of checking it out locally anyway so she could do it.

awww she will love it! i have had horses since the age of 2! its such a great thing to experience and you can do it together, it's not cheap but if you learn the basics then you can try and find someone who needs help mucking out in exchange for free riding :) x

It certainly is a work out! I just want my boy to be sound again then i can start riding again, and work on my core! 3 weeks until hopefully the go ahead :D Just off to poo pick his 2 acre field, it is the best exercise for sure x

I dont do animals so a horse is out lol. Just conned OH to get me a pandora bracelet for losing my next stone hehe (he doesnt know much they are lol lol).

Brilliant loving the fact that he has promised you it before finding out how much!!!LOL

You can then get charms for other stones off!

ahhh K8te what do you have? i have to go out and get mine in soon but its soo bloody windy and wet today! :( x

I have a forrester, what about you? I am conciously aware of my weight on him, even though he's fine with it, i'll feel happier being lighter, i wonder if he will notice in 3 weeks that i am lighter ;) x

I have a forrester, what about you? I am conciously aware of my weight on him, even though he's fine with it, i'll feel happier being lighter, i wonder if he will notice in 3 weeks that i am lighter ;) x​

ahh lovely. I have a 16.2 wb x tb - currently on loan to competition home

14hh welsh c- she is built like a brick .... when i am 14stone she easily canters off with me!

and lastly a 15.2 connemara- but he is 23 now so he is my old retired boy.

when i get back to 14 stone my otherhalf is going to buy me a nice warmblood mare so i can continue my dressage- hope to start looking by the summer :D xxx

Wow how excited, that really is a reason to get the weight off and keep it off! Will have to share photos of our beloved horses & ponies x x

there's a site called groupon, and you can get good deals in your city, so i'm going to treat myself to a new haircut and spa days when I loose 30lb, 50lbs, 70lb and when I loose a grand total of 90lbs:eek: I am going to batter my bank account on dresses!!! lol:D

Back