Treats!

Tissy31

I was just wondering if anyone had a goal treat for themselves, mine is getting that huge wonderful sexy looking tattoo I have always wanted..:devilangel::sign0151:

New clothes, from somewhere like Bicester Village, where you can get designer stuff for silly prices.

I would never have a tattoo - I loathe them. (sorry!)

after a recent post on here, im getting a full set of lingerie from Rigby and peller in my new bra size....whatever that will be......!!!!

WOW! cant wait (although im gonna have to!).....and all paid for by my loving BF! xxxx

Lol no worries tattoo's are not everyone's thing so loath away , nice underwear cannot be a bad thing..

Sorry - didn't mean to be rude, but tattoos just make me shudder!!

There is some very pretty underwear around, but it's not something I personally bother with much. I like Sloggi knickers and must get some new ones soon - my old ones are falling to bits (but they won't be wasted, they make excellent polishing cloths!). It will be nice to get some in smaller sizes!

theres a thread on goal treats on the main SW board :) which has also turned to tattoos! woo! what you thinking of getting?

X

;) Lol no rudeness taken regarding tattoo comment , like I said not everyone's cup of tea... but I want to get a leg piece with a waterfall scene with an owl in it, as I am mad on owls... or a Japanese dragon tatoo... not quite made my mind up yet , hence why not running head first into it!:D

i'm getting a dishwasher lol and i and to think of a brill treat to think i will spend the day shopping for "new" (i hardley ever allow mynew clothes they mostly come from chartity shop and don't get me wrong charity shop clothes can be nice but i need to allow myself new to (nothing to do with money just i always feel buying new is a waste when i'm hoping i won't be wearing them long) then i will have the works pamper wise hair, nails etc and to show it all off i'm gonna have to go somewhere aren't i.

I have my first mini treat booked for Friday - depending on what they recommend either a microdermabrasion or a skin peel!! Very excited although a little nervous too. Its not a full on procedure but I am hoping it will give my skin a little bit of a sparkle!

(look at wahanda.com - there are great deals from free gym trials, to spa breaks, to discounted treatments)

;) Lol no rudeness taken regarding tattoo comment , like I said not everyone's cup of tea... but I want to get a leg piece with a waterfall scene with an owl in it, as I am mad on owls... or a Japanese dragon tatoo... not quite made my mind up yet , hence why not running head first into it!:D

thats kool defo best to take your time. i had kinda wanted one since before i was 18 but waited until about a year ago (age 23 lol) to get my first. and now i have 3 finished ones, 4th in progress and thinking of what to get for fifth :) warning addictive! but fun!

leg pieces are kool i quite fancy one one on the back of each calf just below my knee but would luv a whole leg piece there although it is quite an unusual place 4 a girl to have a tat!

X

I am not buying any new clothes until I get nearer target, I am going to try and get away with having what I have taken in (I have a good alterations lady that only charges a few pounds for work) and then I am going to get some killer underwear from Rigby and Peller (their fitting staff are second to none and know their job inside out!) and a killer dress and go on a holiday! I can't wait. Makes it all worthwhile!

My husband's promised me jewellery, so that's the present from him. I'm getting me some nice clothes, a new hair do and some posh undies, in the new size!

I've not worn jeans since I was 14, so that would be nice. I would also like to be able to walk into Monsoon and pick anything I wanted.

I would also like to get married one day and not be a fat bride but I have just always assumed that I would be because I've ALWAYS been overweight. Now, a week into SW I actually think I might not have to be.

leg pieces are kool i quite fancy one one on the back of each calf just below my knee but would luv a whole leg piece there although it is quite an unusual place 4 a girl to have a tat!

X

Well I think there is always new ways for women to have tattoos and just because men can , does not mean we cant, so if you wanna have a delicious tattoo on each calf, then by joves you should, and make sure you send a piccy!, wonder if my mrs will buy me delicious underwear! worth a go!!!

Back