Treats

Milky ways are 98 calories each - which means a duo pack come in at 196 calories. Mmmm.

Flakes are good for a solid chocolate hit - I think they are somewhere around 170 calories :)

LOL I am a bit greedy and love the idea of two chocolate bars!! Milky Way duos are my saviour ;)

I think Ripples are fairly low in calories too (comparatively) so go for it!

Off topic but Fattack - lovely new profile pic :)

I have a little goodie box at home with treats in that are under 100 calories each. I have funsize Mars and funsize Milky Ways in there at the moment. Really helps with the chocolate urges :D Nom nom.

I have a little goodie box at home with treats in that are under 100 calories each. I have funsize Mars and funsize Milky Ways in there at the moment. Really helps with the chocolate urges :D Nom nom.

I tried this once and ate them all within a couple of days:17729:
My chocolate restraint is mega low!! I only allow myself to eat it if I can be arsed to leave the house to buy some now ;)

Multipack Ripples are 170 each...AMAZING...i have one most days :eek:

AHHHH I WANT CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!

Back when I was doing low carbing I used to eat diabetic choc as a just-about-legal treat. Not sure if diabetic choc is any lower in cals tho :(

Mini cadbury flake crumbled into a WW custard :) it tastes really chocolately and it looks like MORE haha that was my WW treat but I'd bet it's easily under 150 :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I have mini bags of maltesers, they are 99 cals each. There is enough in the bag to sort my choccy craving :)

Back