Treats

chele80

On a mission
I forgot to mention,
because my fiance is sooooooo proud of me and finally believes I do have willpower (got engaged in September, wedding this September, and after all my yeah yeah I'll lose weight, I finally kicked my backside into gear 3weeks ago)....... he decided to buy me a present

A brita filter.......... and I love it!!

Bless him x

So have your other halfs, friends and family treated you? Or what have you treated yourself too?

Last edited:
How very thoughtful of him!:cupid:

Congratulations on your engagement and good luck with your wedding arrangements and weight loss for September.:love047:

Exciting times ahead for you.

I treat myself for mini goals...books, magazines, moisturisers and jewellery...nothing very expensive.

Husband bought me some lovely Shiseido Zen perfume for when I hit the three stone off!

Love Mini xxx

aww bless him!!!
Mmmm no other half , just little old me..
My presents to myself...are you ready
  1. slendertone active ..then i sold it
  2. slendertone short
  3. Exercise bike
  4. loads of clothes
  5. new smoothie maker
  6. slendertone abs system
  7. slendertone arms
  8. slendertone mini
  9. mountain bike
  10. oooppss more clothes and swim wear!
So not alot really hehehe:D

i'm seening a slendertone theme nic?!

HEHEHE its very addictive!!! and i can always justify it to myself as its for exercise and helping me get fit! hehehe NO GUILT!

i want to get one but only had my gall bladder removal op 4 weeks ago and presume it wouldn't be a good idea. So will get one soon enough!

Yeah, i would prob give it a few more weeks yet..... but, when you get one THEY ARE FAB!!!!!!!!

I treat myself rather than hubby, although he has promised me a new bike. On Sunday I bought myself 2 new skirts (they were in the sale) and last month a new pair of shoes. If I think I want food then I think what I'd like as a treat next.

x

no oh to treat me...

LUCKY YOU GETTING MARRIED IN SEPTEMBER!!! WISH I HAD A SEXY KIND MAN TO BUY ME A BRITA FILTER! THEY ARE PRETTY AWESOME I USED TO HAVE ONE - A BRITA FILTER THAT IS - NOT A SEXY KIND MAN.....

So I gotta just treay myself to stuff... I am starting to enjoy this treating myself malarky - to be totally honest before I started this diet I rarely bought myself anything... except for books and courses and seminars.... now i actually spend money on things that make me look better!

1. Wii Console
2. Wii Fit
3. Slendertone abs
4. Slendertone arms
5. Slendertone shorts
6. 2 Anna Sui Dresses :D
7. Course of Facial sessions
8. Just got some cool Dior makeup and perfume today :cool:

Saving clothes shopping until I get to goal... well that was the plan but I am not sure its going to plan out that way... my trousers look ridiculous on me - they are massive - im sure another 5 pounds off and there is no way they will stay up! Then im goosed.

HOPE U HIT YOUR GOAL FOR YOUR BIG DAY - IM SURE YOU WILL LOOK VERY BEAUTIFUL

XOX

I have my nails done every 3 weeks - facial every 3 months and eyebrows waxed every month, I tend to buy handbags, cushions ( I have a bit of a fetish)and duvet covers (yes duvet covers) as I restrict clothes buying for now (however see other thread)

Clothes! My husband's treated me to loads! Bless him!!

I have my nails done every 3 weeks - facial every 3 months and eyebrows waxed every month, I tend to buy handbags, cushions ( I have a bit of a fetish)and duvet covers (yes duvet covers) as I restrict clothes buying for now (however see other thread)
LMFAO....NEVER HEARD OF THAT BEFORE...CUSHION FETISH!!!!!!!!!!! Hehehehe

Back