Extra Easy Days Trefoil's Trip To Target!

Thanks for the idea @Quins I bought some parsnips yesterday but they never seem to roast well enough with frylight- I'll try soup instead :)
Hope it turns out tasty Ruth! Soup is a good one to have if you like it, there's so many alternatives!

It was horrid @Poppet12 :( I get so funny with soup :/ I've never found the point! I really like that Campbell's chicken soup that's already thickened and that you water down (my mum makes a chicken and broccoli dish with it!) I reckon if it had curry powder, parsnips or broccoli in then I might be ok. I think I should also try it over a weekend too not when I'm at work. People genuinely laughed at my facial expression when I was trying to eat it haha.
Hope you've had a fab day :)

Ruth
X

Hi Ruth just having a catch up on your last week. Not long to target for you now!

How did you get on with your soup?

Rach x

Hello my dear :) well done on your fabulous loss!!!! Can't wait to get down by 7lbs and finally be done (although I'm really enjoying this final bit which is really odd!!) how are you doing with everything? Are you less busy now?
Unfortunately the soup is a bit of a work in progress (boo)

Ruth
X

The condensed soups!? They're great - but I should imagine not terribly SW friendly. Is it a texture thing you're not keen on, Ruth? Could try adding lentils to thicken and then blend if it is texture xx

14 syns for a 295g can so I could get away with having 1/2 but it's still a lot!! I'm not sure to be honest! I find lots of different bits of salad exciting, tomatoes, cucumbers, mushrooms, chicken etc. I'm one of those people that eats stuff separately and not together!!
However I like fajitas, curries etc. Aren't I odd...
Hmmm yes I am going to try again this weekend!!
Hope you're ok TT!

Ruth
X

I didn't take a pic of my dinner!
Chicken and vegetable fajitas :) wraps were GF Sweet Potato Bfree at 4.5 each and I had 2 (9). They were with chicken breast pieces, onions, mixed spices, peppers, quark and reduced fat cheese (HEA)
Total syns = 11/15

Ruth
X

Oooo all of these ideas sound very lovely!
I will definitely have to give them a go, in particular the broccoli cheese :)
The stoup sounds good too! It's only recently I've started liking casserole and stew (as in whilst I've been on SW this time!)
Got a lot of planning to do!

Ruth
X

Dinner
IMG_2982.JPG
2 Syns!
4x Asda BBQ Chicken Breasts (2), mixed roasted vegetables, 50% reduced fat HEXA cheese, quark, paprika and garlic homemade chips.
Lucozade zero orange.

Ruth
X

I'm going to dig out my River Cottage Veg book and try some soups from there, I'm sure I read some good ones!
Dinner sounds (and looks!) very tasty tonight- hope you enjoyed it.
I've set up a new Food Diary! Hoping to get involved properly & share some recipes there :)

Oooo that's Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall isn't it? I watched a little bit of it! Let me know if you find anything good!!! Oooo I need to find your diary :) how exciting!!!!

Ruth
X

This is my food diary (that I write as well as this), I started it 4 weeks after starting SW after filling my food diaries in for my consultant.
IMG_2983.JPG
IMG_2986.JPG
IMG_2984.JPG
I'm now on week 24/30 and nearly 2 stone lower than when I started the book. How odd!!

Ruth
X

Also I posted the lovely pic of me at 21 the other day. I sent my mum a selfie of me earlier in my tartan pyjamas...
I am messing about but I can't get over how my face looks :eek:
IMG_2975.JPG
I don't think I have ever had a thin face. It's always so round haha!

Ruth
X

This has also popped up...
That's a year ago. I actually remember crying when I saw this pic
IMG_2989.JPG
Ruth
X

Such a tranformation Ruth! Your bone structure really shines through- I hope my cheekbones come back too! As I put weight on around my face and tummy it's always noticeable. Just fabulous x
Yes it is my hero Hugh F-W! I love the Veg book- so full of tasty recipes that are easily converted to be SW friendly.
My diary link is in my sig but it's in food diary section of SW forum if it's easier to find it there! X

Thank you everyone, you are all very kind!

Well I have now finished work until 31st October... which is a very lovely feeling indeed!

I didn't finish work until 6, an hour late, and I went in an hour early. Totally exhausted :( my OH and I have had a lovely meal, a little off plan, but still had some lovely roast veggies with dinner. I had 2 GF cheese and ham Kievs (15), roasted mixed vegetables, 100g Steak Cut Asda Chips (5)- I definitely will not eat shop bought chips again, I forgot how much I love my own, Hot Sauce (3) then a crunchie multipack (7.5). I had my regular coffee and porridge for breakfast, 3 oranges, and also some passionfruit, strawberries, grapes and pineapple for a snack. I had 4 Syns worth of Sushi for lunch which was divine. I am determined to have a nice holiday, although on plan as much as I can, but I'm not going to not enjoy myself if that makes sense?

What a lovely night :)

Watching Oceans 11 now...

Ruth
X

Back