Extra Easy Days Trefoil's Trip To Target!

Hello my dear! I find that I still have to count, although I do write everything down my head gets into so much of a muddle if I don't, regardless of whether I'm on plan or off it! I can't wait to have a rest, extremely excited!! How are things??

Ruth
X
I've been taking several leaves out of your book of success this week! Weekly syns (trial), writing everything down and generally being good ;)
It's been great- after today I'll have had a 100% week, which is the first time in ages that I haven't gone off the rails after even a couple of days.
I know every week won't be like this (I do like to go out for drinks etc) but I've shown myself I can do it.
WI tomorrow and I hope the scales have moved just a smidge for me.
Hope you're enjoying your lovely time off, you'll have to tell us about Edinburgh, I haven't been yet! X

Hi Ruth, Good thing about this photo shows how far you have come, you have done fab xx

Thank you @solange and @Torn_Tranquility
I have woken up at an ungodly hour...
So have some time to write on here!!!

We go home today, but I'm still off until Monday. It has been amazing, not quite SW friendly, but amazing!
We have done so much walking... 22km on the first day and 19km yesterday along with some beautiful views and sights on the way
IMG_3069.JPG
IMG_3082.JPG
IMG_3060.JPG
We went for Cheesecake yesterday (and cheesecake milkshake for my OH seen as he was birthday boy. They literally squashed up a piece of Ghost Creme egg cheesecake with ice cream and put it in a blender with cream and sauce- I reckon 10000000 syns ;) ) he had Tablet flavour cheesecake but mine was definitely the best (Galaxy Caramel)
IMG_3076.JPG
IMG_3079.JPG
After all of that we went to the Royal Mile and went to Mary Kings Close which is like underground Edinburgh which was really interesting, and then walked back to the hotel to get ready. The hotel is bloody lovely! They upgraded us to one of their luxury rooms!
IMG_3091.JPG
IMG_3092.JPG
IMG_3053.JPG
So I took Dan (he didn't know!) to the Witchery for dinner last night which was amazing :) which everyone thought he deliberately organised as a place to propose but that was my idea for his birthday! It was very lovely indeed.
Sad to be going home today but we will definitely be back!!

Ruth
X

Here's where the guilt list comes out ;)
I have eaten (and enjoyed every mouthful)

1x Chicken and bacon and Salad first Virgin Train Services first class wrap, 2x Apples, Lucozade Zero and 2 Coffees
1/2 mixed platter for two which included homemade tempura prawns, ox cheek, homemade chips, onion rings, mini sausages, aioli and sweet chilli dip.
Pork Belly (fat removed) with artichokes, scallops and mixed veg.
Diet Coke and 1 glass prosecco (as you do ;) )

Chicken and pepper skewers with salad and 1/2 portion of chips (comes as standard in Wetherspoons Scotland!) coffee and orange juice
Slice of Galaxy Caramel cheesecake with a latte.
Diet Coke in the Princes Street Gardens cafe
2 large glasses white wine with smoked sea trout, hollandaise sauce and mixed greens.
House cheeseboard with chutney and quince jelly.

On the whole, not horrendous but not good either.

Ruth
X

Congratulations Ruth! That's amazing news after what we were talking about on my last diary! So happy for you :D
And the food sounds bloody amazing! I'm glad you enjoyed it too,though I'm curious to know how you managed to resist the fat on the belly pork lol :p
The hotel looks fab, really luxurious, so good of them to upgrade you!
Hope you have a safe trip home x

Looks incredible! (as do you, lady!) Glad it was worth the wait and nice. Nothing more annoying than pinning all your hopes on something naughty, for it to turn out to be not as good as you hoped/expected. x

Thank you @Torn_Tranquility it was very very yummy!!!! Hope you're ok and that you've had a good week!!

Ruth
X

I've been taking several leaves out of your book of success this week! Weekly syns (trial), writing everything down and generally being good ;)
It's been great- after today I'll have had a 100% week, which is the first time in ages that I haven't gone off the rails after even a couple of days.
I know every week won't be like this (I do like to go out for drinks etc) but I've shown myself I can do it.
WI tomorrow and I hope the scales have moved just a smidge for me.
Hope you're enjoying your lovely time off, you'll have to tell us about Edinburgh, I haven't been yet! X

Oops I didn't see this post properly!!
I hope that this has all gone well for you- I have got to find your diary! It's so worth it once you get into the swing of things and it's hard to break it (I find!)
Will have a nosey once I've finished replying on here :)

Ruth
X

Hi Ruth, Good thing about this photo shows how far you have come, you have done fab xx

Hi @boofle thank you for the lovely words! Got to get this holiday weight off now how ever much it is!!!! Hope you're ok and that you're having a good week??

Ruth
X

Congratulations Ruth! That's amazing news after what we were talking about on my last diary! So happy for you :D
And the food sounds bloody amazing! I'm glad you enjoyed it too,though I'm curious to know how you managed to resist the fat on the belly pork lol :p
The hotel looks fab, really luxurious, so good of them to upgrade you!
Hope you have a safe trip home x

Thank you my dear I can't quite believe it!
It took me so by surprise that he actually took photographs of the reaction when he asked me, I look a right picture.
The food was lovely, although I have an aversion to all fat on all meats now which is why I managed to resist on the first night I reckon (my OH consumed it!) The hotel was also beautiful, very old fashioned, romantic and gothic which is what I wanted :)
It did take us 6 hours to get home yesterday, lots of problems but it was ok, just grateful to be home and in one piece.
How has your week been?

Ruth
X

Back