Extra Easy Days Trefoil's Trip To Target!

Absolutely makes sense! There is no way SW should make us miserable, if anything, it should show us that we can still have fun, eat things we like and NOT feel guilty. 10 whole days off; I'm excited for you. Glad you've had a lovely evening; hope it's an omen for the rest of your holiday. And you're so much better than me! I just haven't bothered counting syns today x

Hello lovely :), missing u lots, hope your having a nice time. Those transformation pics are sooooooo inspirational, your journey is truly inspiring Ruth ! So so proud of you :D:D .

Kay xx

Thank you everyone :) I have already had a lovely morning too :) I went to see my friend and had my nails and eyebrows done which was such a lovely treat! So definitely feeling holiday ready as it were!
Brunch was salad with tomatoes and cucumber with cider vinegar. Then HEA of grated 50% reduced fat cheddar, 1 tin of tuna, sliced chicken breasts and 1 tbsp Light Mayo and hot sauce (3), 2 Satsumas and Swizzels Matlow lolly (1.5)
IMG_3002.JPG
Out to a friend's house tonight which will be lovely! Possibly I will buy one of those tiny bottles of wine :)

Ruth
X

So, i nipped into town after some advice from my mother and I've bought my first proper pair of jeans, I did but I pair from Asda in July but they were wonderfit or something similar and now are totally hanging off me!
These are M&S Super Skinny High Rise (I am really long in the middle so can't wear regular jeans or I permanently pull them up!)
IMG_3008.JPG
IMG_3009.JPG
I need to iron my top but I feel great and the best bit is that although these are a 14, I managed to get myself into a 12...
Just having some early dinner now, then getting my hair sorted, boots on and walking across town to our friends house!

Ruth
X

Sorry the soup didn't work out but lots of lovely recipe suggestions to try!

I am good thanks, still really busy but determined to stay on track.

Your pictures are amazing, can really see the change! Well done x

Thank you @Hunny85 and well done on your fabulous losses, glad your doing ok :) can't wait to try all of these soup recipes when I get back off my holidays! Have a lovely rest of the weekend!!!

Ruth
X

Well, we haven't gone out!
Our friend rang us as soon as we had literally gone out of the door to sat that their little one was really poorly :/ so we walked back!
For dinner we had beef with onions, peppers, fennel and spices. It was a Madhur Jaffrey curry recipe that I had with a wholemeal bfree wrap (HEB) with a couple of satsumas.
IMG_3013.JPG
So I nipped to Asda, got some seeded grapes and some peach water. Going to have my crunchie later (7.5) and possibly another lolly to round off my syns.

Ruth
X

This has also popped up...
That's a year ago. I actually remember crying when I saw this pic
View attachment 184263
Ruth
X
Wow your transformation is truly amazing you should be so proud of yourself.
When your losing weight and friends and family see you everyday it's only when you show a before and after picture they see the amazing difference and appreciate your hard work and effort. A huge well done to you x

Great minds T_T, I was going to suggest stoup too! It sometimes feels more filling because there's still a bit of chewing to do.
I like broccoli cheese soup, it tastes indulgent and creamy but works out low syn as you can divide the amount of cheese by the number of portions (or count it as part of a hexa)..
I made a lovely soup the other day, roasted every veg you could think of in frylight then popped it all in the slow cooker with some stock for a few hours and the taste was fab, going to make it again in the week, great for lunch at work .

Absolutely makes sense! There is no way SW should make us miserable, if anything, it should show us that we can still have fun, eat things we like and NOT feel guilty. 10 whole days off; I'm excited for you. Glad you've had a lovely evening; hope it's an omen for the rest of your holiday. And you're so much better than me! I just haven't bothered counting syns today x

That is exactly what I am going to do @Torn_Tranquility i saw a place in Edinburgh called Artisan Cheesecakes around the same time that I started SW and they post pictures everyday... that is my treat! Aww don't worry you're doing amazingly well and you had a fab loss this week too! I hope that you're having a wonderful weekend :) definitely getting my teeth into this stoup stuff when I'm back...

Ruth
X

Lovely evening! And it is good that you still counted- I think the temptation to say sod it is too high if I don't at least try and count.
So glad you've got some time off, hope you enjoy it and get chance to have a rest! X

Hello my dear! I find that I still have to count, although I do write everything down my head gets into so much of a muddle if I don't, regardless of whether I'm on plan or off it! I can't wait to have a rest, extremely excited!! How are things??

Ruth
X

Hello lovely :), missing u lots, hope your having a nice time. Those transformation pics are sooooooo inspirational, your journey is truly inspiring Ruth ! So so proud of you :D:D .

Kay xx

Hello my dear :) Aww Kay you are a little wonder! I am having a fab time, just relaxing and doing what I should be doing! You do make me blush :) thank you for your lovely words- well done on your amazing loss, I hope that everything is ok for you! Good luck for Monday too!!

Ruth
X

Hi Ruth, loving your pics, truly looking so fab! You are such an inspiration and so happy you are having a well deserved break!
:)

Hiya Bev!
Hope you're ok :) and that you're having a fab weekend too! Thank you for the lovely words- that's ever so nice of you!! I am loving the relaxing element of my holiday so far, just can't wait to get up to Edinburgh tomorrow! Hope that things are alright and that you've had a good week??

Ruth
X

I really love your hair in this pic Ruth , great style

Thank you @Ra-ra I got treated to having my hair cut at Saks and my hair was down to my waist, they cut it all off. I thought that the cut was quite nice but it didn't fit my face or shape. I was very large in the middle then, and around my face, back and tops of my arms. I know I was at least 16st as I couldn't step on my £3 smartprice asda scales as they wouldn't read... and 15, 13 was their limit :eek:
I also wore a tracksuit for work at the time as I worked in a hotel health club so the whole look just didn't work and very after I was really unhappy :/ would look nice on me now though!
Oops sorry for the essay!!
How are you doing my dear???? Having a lovely weekend!?

Ruth
X

Wow your transformation is truly amazing you should be so proud of yourself.
When your losing weight and friends and family see you everyday it's only when you show a before and after picture they see the amazing difference and appreciate your hard work and effort. A huge well done to you x

Thank you @Ra-ra your words are very kind :)
I totally understand what you mean about the above! I went to see my friend who I haven't seen since January yesterday and her jaw dropped on the floor, but I have to show my OH pictures of me before haha! Did you do before and after pics to keep yourself motivated??

Ruth
X

Back