Extra Easy Days Trefoil's Trip To Target!

Food today!
So I have been out to Zizzis with my mate!

Diet Coke and this lovely Salmon and Prawn Dish
IMG_3135.JPG
Bless my mate with her pizza in the background! It was prawns, salmon, peppers, courgettes all roasted on a clay oven thing with mixed beetroot and fennel salad with roasted sautéed potatoes and a white wine sauce. Gluten free and from their new less than 600 calorie range. Yum.
Then I came home and had my mango with fat free Greek yogurt and honey (1)
IMG_3136.JPG
Very yummy indeed. I have looked all over the Internet for the Syn value of the meal but I can't find it...

Ruth
X

Dinner!
Syn free...
IMG_3138.JPG
Got my slimline tonic with an essence of lime and some gin for later! Mustn't celebrate too much!

Ruth
X

Thanks @Hunny85 we had a wonderful time and are over the moon (I'm still a bit shocked and in disbelief!) how are you doing? You having a good week??

Ruth
X

Sorry for the delayed reply, don't have much time to come on here lately. I'm having a good week thanks, just making some pumpkin soup after carving my pumpkin ready for the trick or treaters.

Looks like your week is going really well. Hope you enjoyed your party last night x

Hi Ruth.
Been catching up. Congrats on the engagement! How exciting and romantic! Was it a big surprise I guess? How did you enjoy scotty-land? Hope you weren't too cold. It's been freezing here. Well I'm in between Edinburgh and Glasgow but closer to glasgow. And it's been freezing here. I do love Edinburgh though. Even I feel like a tourist when I go ha.
Your looking amazing in new pics! Can really see the difference. I weighed myself last week at 12 weeks pregnant and totally off plan for 6ish weeks and I had only gained 2lbs. So I will take that lol. Appetite has returned and sickness has left so think I will be able to get back on plan and try do some damage control!
My wee gran sadly passed away over a week ago so I have been devastated and other of sorts. Her funeral hit me so hard. Hope you are well!
Natalie x

Sorry for the delayed reply, don't have much time to come on here lately. I'm having a good week thanks, just making some pumpkin soup after carving my pumpkin ready for the trick or treaters.

Looks like your week is going really well. Hope you enjoyed your party last night x

It's good to be busy- keeps you on track and means you don't over think foods or anything, best way I reckon! The pumpkin carving and soup sounds amazing- hope you enjoyed it!!
I'm a bit worried about weigh in tomorrow, but I will take whatever it is regardless!
Have a great rest of your Sunday and good luck for tomorrow!

Ruth
X

Hi Ruth.
Been catching up. Congrats on the engagement! How exciting and romantic! Was it a big surprise I guess? How did you enjoy scotty-land? Hope you weren't too cold. It's been freezing here. Well I'm in between Edinburgh and Glasgow but closer to glasgow. And it's been freezing here. I do love Edinburgh though. Even I feel like a tourist when I go ha.
Your looking amazing in new pics! Can really see the difference. I weighed myself last week at 12 weeks pregnant and totally off plan for 6ish weeks and I had only gained 2lbs. So I will take that lol. Appetite has returned and sickness has left so think I will be able to get back on plan and try do some damage control!
My wee gran sadly passed away over a week ago so I have been devastated and other of sorts. Her funeral hit me so hard. Hope you are well!
Natalie x

Hey Natalie!
Good to hear from you my dear, sorry to hear about your Gran, bless her and you. I hope that you're as well as you can be and I'm sending you big hugs!
The engagement was a huge surprise, I had no idea! Just can't wait to get my ring on and it will all be fine- it's being refitted as it was too big (taken from a ring I already have but my fingers have shrunk!)
It was a little bit chilly, but oh so beautiful, so I got over it in about 5 minutes- lucky you living up there!
Well done for the weight too, how lovely to be 12 weeks pregnant, 2lbs is amazing! I think you will be absolutely fine- have you told your consultant about it?
Thank you for the kind words regarding my pictures, bit worried about weigh in tomorrow (eek)

Ruth
X

Well I went out and kept to my Syns- had 3 single Gin and Slimline tonics.
However, I was really, really ill overnight- no idea why :/ I wasn't drunk or anything so there's no explanation. I still felt pretty odd this morning- really dizzy. Didn't dare eat anything just in case!

At about 12pm my OH made me this as I felt a bit better!
IMG_3144.JPG
Debbie and Andrews GF Plain Sausages x2 (5), baked beans, cucumber, 2 smoked bacon medallions, 0% fat Greek yogurt and 1/2 tbsp Hot Sauce (1/2)
IMG_3146.JPG
Then I had some frozen Mango.

This is for my dinner:
IMG_3147.JPG
So this is just in the fridge to marinate
2 Chicken Breasts (cubed)
1 Red Pepper
1 Green Pepper
1 Red Onion
Juice of 1 Lime
2 Tbsp 0% Fat Greek yogurt
1 Tbsp Thai Green Curry Paste (1)
1 Tbsp Honey (2.5)
1 Tbsp Chilli Powder
1 Tsp Coriander
Salt & Pepper
So it will be 2 Syns each- I may have a bit of sauce with it, not sure yet.

I also have a little Total 0% Greek yogurt with Honey which is 4 syns for after- looking forward to it!
The dinner smells lovely! In 5 minutes I am going to pop it into the oven and serve it with some Jasmine rice with Paprika sprinkled on it!
This morning though, I was so dehydrated and desperate for some sugar, so I have sipped at an Orange Lucozade all day today and have checked my app. The whole bottle is 15.5 syns which is a nightmare the day before my already doomed weigh in hahaha :eek:

Ruth
X

The recipe that I followed for the meal said to put it in the oven for 15-20 mins. So I did and it was still raw!
Therefore we have shoved it on the hob.
My OH has made some rice with basil, lemongrass, ginger, curry powder and soy sauce to go with it!
IMG_3149.JPG
Really looking forward to this- I'm starving!

Ruth
X

Dinner & Pudding!
IMG_3150.JPG
IMG_3151.JPG

So food today:

Brunch:
2x Debbie & Andrew Harrogate Sausages (5)
2 Rashers Smoked Bacon Medallions
Cucumber Slices
Baked Beans
0% Fat Greek Yogurt
1/2 tbsp Hot Sauce (1/2)
Mango Pieces
Cup of Tea

Dinner
Thai Chicken with Onion and Peppers (2)
Lemongrass, Soy and Basil Rice
Fage 0% Greek Yogurt with Honey (4)

And that horrendous Lucozade... (15.5)

32 Syns :( booooo

Ruth
X

Good luck at weigh in tonight! I'm sure you'll be fine. And best thing to remember is, even if it is a 'dreaded' gain, we know how to lose it again :) I haven't been to group for a few weeks with everything thats happened but mum has been going and doing amazing! I'm planning to try go back next week but my little on has started ballet and thats another Monday night task.
Thanks for kind words about my gran, it was really unexpected and sudden but she didn't suffer so thats the blessing. I have my scan on Thursday so excited to see baby and for pregnancy to sink in as reality lol.
Did anything happen about your flat or was landlord generally just doing upgrading?
Natalie x

Sounds good Ruth! Shame it was still raw- I always start chicken off on the hob then obliterate in the oven, I'm very wary of it!
Looks tasty though & the rice accompaniment sounds yum :)
Good luck for tomorrow, I'm sure you'll be fine & if not you know you enjoyed it ;-) X

It was very yummy indeed! Yes I should have seared it beforehand oops but totally gorgeous!
Thank you for the good luck wishes- hope you had a good one and that it all went well for you today too??

Ruth
X

Good luck at weigh in tonight! I'm sure you'll be fine. And best thing to remember is, even if it is a 'dreaded' gain, we know how to lose it again :) I haven't been to group for a few weeks with everything thats happened but mum has been going and doing amazing! I'm planning to try go back next week but my little on has started ballet and thats another Monday night task.
Thanks for kind words about my gran, it was really unexpected and sudden but she didn't suffer so thats the blessing. I have my scan on Thursday so excited to see baby and for pregnancy to sink in as reality lol.
Did anything happen about your flat or was landlord generally just doing upgrading?
Natalie x

I can imagine that you have definitely been mad busy with everything that's going on, will be good for you to get some momentum back, and how cute with your little one starting ballet! Awwww! That's great to hear that your mum is doing well too!!
How exciting about your scan eeek!!! Wow I bet you're over the moon for that!
I forgot to post about my flat actually, they were just doing some upgrading but at least they now know that we would like first refusal if they ever sell it!
Hope you've had a good day!

Ruth
X

Good luck for weigh in tonight! Hope you're feeling better today x

Good luck to you too my dear! I had some indigestion this morning and a bit of a headache but with some peppermint tea it soon shifted :) thank you for asking! Hope you've had a good one!

Ruth
X

Well 2.5lbs off for me tonight!
Super chuffed- it will be all that walking and getting back on plan immediately after coming back. It definitely does work!
So I stand at 11 11.5 with 4.5 to target!

Ruth
X

Been given some much smaller shirts to wear for work as the others were too big, so dug out my old Pencil Skirt...
IMG_3156.JPG
Or not... :p
looks like another shopping trip for skirts is in order haha!

This is also my food for today!
IMG_3157.JPG
Fancied a cup of tea this morning :) with my HEXB 40g Porridge, 2 Boiled Eggs, Italian Salad, Tomatoes, Cucumber, Chicken Slices and I have some of my Soy, Chilli and lime dressing at work which is 1/2 Syn a Tbsp.
I am so damn well determined not to gain this week...

Ruth
X

It was very yummy indeed! Yes I should have seared it beforehand oops but totally gorgeous!
Thank you for the good luck wishes- hope you had a good one and that it all went well for you today too??

Ruth
X

It went as well as I could have hoped! I had a bit of a wobble at the end of last week, various life-y things that just got in the way, but I lost a teeny tiny 1/4lb. I was pretty happy though as had mentally prepared for a gain!
Back on it this week and don't think there's anything in my way, so want to get under 10st7lb (05.lb away!)
Well done for your loss! That's brilliant and you must be so pleased- I am sure all that walking has got something to do with it, your step count was amazing! X

Dinner...
IMG_3158.JPG
Chicken, Spinach and Tarragon Pasta.
All very lovely until I find out that the meal has 4 tbsp of Heinz Mayonnaise in it (I am going to muller him!) I ate 2/3rds of it. Yum.
Calling it 8, bit fed up as it was bloody lovely. OH admitted to buying the wrong mayo and using it up but it's 5 Syns a Tbsp!!!!!

Ruth
X

I had 2 drumstick lollies (5) to finish off the day so ended on 13. Still felt really rough today, hope it goes away soon :(

Ruth
X

Back