Extra Easy Days Trefoil's Trip To Target!

It went as well as I could have hoped! I had a bit of a wobble at the end of last week, various life-y things that just got in the way, but I lost a teeny tiny 1/4lb. I was pretty happy though as had mentally prepared for a gain!
Back on it this week and don't think there's anything in my way, so want to get under 10st7lb (05.lb away!)
Well done for your loss! That's brilliant and you must be so pleased- I am sure all that walking has got something to do with it, your step count was amazing! X

I am extremely pleased to have lost, just worried about the next couple/few weeks trying to get to target!
Glad it went well for you and well done on your loss too :) I'm sure you will do really well this week as well!
Hope you've had a good day today as well!!

Ruth
X

Feel better today!
Up for it and on it :)

Breakfast;
40g Porridge HEXB
Honey 1 tsp (1)
Tea
Dash milk

Lunch:
2x Boiled Eggs
Sweet Chilli Chicken
Mixed Italian salad
Tomatoes
Mushrooms
Cucumber
(Will add some dressing at work!!)

Dinner:
Tbc

Ruth
X

Well another half off very consistent with the half pounds but they all add up xx hope everyone well xx

Thanks m'dear, glad you're feeling better!
Try not to worry too much about the next few weeks, you know you can do this :) just keep on with what you're doing! X

Yes today has been a good day thanks- trying not to think about it at all! Just getting on with it as if it was a normal week!
Hope you're having a good one!!

Ruth
X

I know it's easier said than done, but the less you can stress about it the better. x

Thanks TT yes I know, just trying to get on as normal, but in the back of my mind I keep wondering whether I should eat my syns etc :/ I may speak to my consultant next week!
How are things? Hope all is ok!

Ruth
X

Dinner:
Chinese Chicken Curry with Vegetables and Noodles
IMG_3160.JPG
2 syns (3.5 for the recipe) for the cornflour and sugar. I also had 2 syns worth of hot sauce with it.
Then a multipack Wispa (8.5) and a Drumstick Lolly (1.5)
I did have 1 Syn worth of dressing (Soy Chilli and Lime) with my lunch.

14/15

Ruth
X

Definitely stick with what you're doing Ruth! You know it's working, your losses have't slowed down so I wouldn't be concerned about changing anything :)
Good week thank you, finally did a big shop today so I'm ready for plan for the week. Better late than never haha x

Yes I did think that, but then it concerns me that they haven't stopped (I sound like a right Wally!) I love doing a big shop, it always feels great!!! I also love planning, although I don't plan my dinners, we just get the recipe books out when we get home! Have you got any plans for the weekend?

Ruth
X

Food today!
Decided to make some Tsaziki whilst I was waiting for my eggs to boil too! That bowl will do me for today and tomorrow- love the stuff!
IMG_3163.JPG

So:

Breakfast
Porridge 40g HEXB
Honey 1 tsp (1)
Tea and Dash Milk

Lunch:
Smoky BBQ chicken pieces
Mixed Italian salad
Tomatoes
Mushrooms
2x Boiled Eggs
Homemade Syn free Tsaziki

Dinner:
Tbc although it will probably involve a Wispa ;)

Ruth
X

I feel calmer somehow when the fridge and freezer are full! I think it's a control thing lol. It makes food interesting again rather than a chore/challenge to find something to make for tea. It's all on plan too which is just brilliant; except OH's pizzas but they have pepperoni on anyway which I don't eat so no temptation there!
WHEN you get to target, which I'm sure will be very soon, you could have a chat with your consultant to see about maintaining. Until then roll with the losses I say! X

Dinner! Which didn't involve a Wispa in the end....

IMG_3164.JPG
Harrogate Sausage, Pepper, Tomato and Chilli Pasta (7.5) there were 6 cut up grilled sausages in the meal and I had just over 1/3 but would rather be safe than sorry! They are so nice!
It was Pasta with tomatoes, tinned tomatoes, chopped peppers, onion, garlic, chillies, 0% fat Greek yogurt and 6 Debbie and Andrews GF 97% Harrogate Sausages (15)
Red Grapes and 2x Drumsticks (3)

11.5/15

Ruth
X

I feel calmer somehow when the fridge and freezer are full! I think it's a control thing lol. It makes food interesting again rather than a chore/challenge to find something to make for tea. It's all on plan too which is just brilliant; except OH's pizzas but they have pepperoni on anyway which I don't eat so no temptation there!
WHEN you get to target, which I'm sure will be very soon, you could have a chat with your consultant to see about maintaining. Until then roll with the losses I say! X

I completely agree with you regarding a full fridge and freezer! I love planning lots and lots :) hope you've had a good day! Yes I will definitely have a chat with my consultant! Must keep going!

Ruth
X

Food today!

Breakfast:
Porridge 40g HEXB
Honey 1 tsp (1)
Assam Tea with dash milk

Lunch:
Hot and Spicy Chicken Pieces
Mixed Italian Salad
Tomatoes
Mushrooms
Rest of Homemade Tsaziki
2x Boiled Eggs

Dinner:
Tbc...

We do have some pork shoulder for this weekend so I think that my OH is either going to do pulled pork or this lovely bacon and cheese stuffed meal that is yum and SW friendly!
IMG_3166.JPG

Ruth
X

Dinner:
IMG_3167.JPG
Indonesian Chicken and Rice
Chillies, Green Pepper, Chicken Pieces, Sugarsnap Peas, Babycorn, Soy Sauce, 1 tsp Sugar (1) (2 for the whole recipe) Garlic and Ginger. White Rice.

I also stopped by Asda this morning and got some Strawberries, Blueberries, Grapes and Apple in a little pot for £1.

Pudding was a Drumstick Lolly (1.5) and a Wispa (8.5)

12/15

Ruth
X

You'e doing fab Ruth! You will definitely make it to target by the end of the month I reckon :) x

Thank you @Hunny85 i seem to be more focused this week- I think it's starting to sink in that I'm practically there! I'm on my own today so going to have my treat lunch like I normally do on a Saturday which will be fish (yum yum) although OH has asked me to go for a coffee with him in his lunchbreak so that will be nice too :) hope that you're ok and having a good week!!

Ruth
X

Back